An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hai! Long Time, No See!

laetitia crucis

laetitia crucis

Hello to my beloved PMers!   :paco:

I'm on my first post-1st-Profession home visit and wanted to drop in and say HELLOOOOO!   :yahoo:   Also wanted to give a huge THANK YOU for all your prayers for me and for my community-- so very much appreciated!  You all have continued to remain in my prayers.  

Former PMer "Something Fishy" also sends her greetings and is doing well in her postulancy.   :like3:   Can we get a "Praise the Lord, Alleluia!" in the house??   :smile3:   To say the least, life is good and I can only say "Deo gratias!"

:bananahi: Sr. MC

Totally Franciscan

Sr. Mary Catherine, so good to hear from you.  We all have been following your vocation, and we are all so grateful to God!  Congratulations on your first profession; you looked so radiant in your black veil.  Thanks for posting today; I know it means a lot of all of us!  God bless!

Mary+Immaculate<3

Wonderful! Are you a different Sr. Mary Catherine than the one who posts YouTube videos for the summit Dominicans, or the same one? Good to hear about your profession :)

Wonderful! Are you a different Sr. Mary Catherine than the one who posts YouTube videos for the summit Dominicans, or the same one? Good to hear about your profession :)

She's a different one.  Our beloved l_c is with the Dominican Sisters of St. Joseph in England.  ;)

Mary+Immaculate<3

She's a different one. Our beloved l_c is with the Dominican Sisters of St. Joseph in England. ;)

Thanks for telling me :)