An Old School Catholic Message Board

Strip Club Opening...

immaculata

Umm... Either this is some hoax or some bad excuse to bring people to Christ.

1. It tells people that Strip Clubs are good and once they think that they might think sex before marriage and other stuff is good.

2. If more of these open, we could come upon an obstacle trying to get them shut down and not cause riots.

3. Think of the influence it has on Married people and on children alike.

Umm... Either this is some hoax or some bad excuse to bring people to Christ.

1. It tells people that Strip Clubs are good and once they think that they might think sex before marriage and other stuff is good.

2. If more of these open, we could come upon an obstacle trying to get them shut down and not cause riots.

3. Think of the influence it has on Married people and on children alike.

I believe it was bombed....or there was a fire at some point...or something tragic happened to the owner...I don't recall fully (I remember reading about it in the news at some point) what it was but something happened and from what I know it is no longer operational...BUT apparently after some time it was built, others were built worldwide.

Chastisement

I know how you feel.

When I was living in the Capital city of this country they wanted to [and did eventually] open a strip club on one of the main streets. Over the road from a movie theather, down the road from McDs and other kiddy visited resturants, over the road from a toy store and also near a park.

And now since the dirty NZ govt. legalised prosititution you can just imagine what that strip joint is going to become, since pre-legalisilation upstairs it had a "massage palour".

:angry:

Hey... where does the bible say that Strip Clubs are wrong?

With someone who goes by bible alone... then they could actually believe that nothing is wrong with it....

Isn't it great that we have the Magisterium.

God Bless,

ironmonk

Chastisement

I guess you could argue that the bible says no against strip clubs when it mentions "when you desire another woman you have committed adulterly with her in your heart". And there's a lot of looking and desiring going on at strip clubs...

Of course, you actually have to read between the lines to get that interperation, and a lot of Prodestants are too literal for that. B)