An Old School Catholic Message Board

"freedom Fighters" Making The Rounds In Syria.

ruso

Consider that in Toronto, there is a p[ublic funded building in which muslims do not allow infidels to obtain an apartment (and yes, this is endorsed by the city of Toronto).

Consider that there are enclaves of muslims in Europe - France and Britain, which are designated as <no go>, muslims only.

Consider that in Armsterdam, certain coffee places have signs posted as <muslims only>.

In Texas, a store owner closed his doors on the 11 of September with an arabic sign saying the store is closed to honour the martyrs of 9/11 who couragously sacrificed themselves to attack the US.

Then consider that were most of these come from, any non-muslims are being murdered and these murders are tolerated by various governments and at times even encouraged.

The picture becomes very bleak.

I know that the picture above is NOT a representation of all muslims - I am well aware of that.  But the picture certainly give genuine cause of concern - not simply for the threat of terrorists attacks, but also on muslims having democratic leverage in our own society.  It is madness to think, for instance, that 800,000 syrians entering Germany will not impact the social make-up of that nation.

Converts from islam have affirmed on many occasions (just search youtube for instance) that one of the main problems with the west is that they have never known islam, when islam is strong amongst them.

Help your neighbor, regardless of who your neighbor may be - I am all for it.  But we most go about it in a measured, rational way.  I refuse to endanger the future of my children to panther to my own sentiment of pity.  

Obama not having the intentions of hurting ISIS? You're kidding!

Next you'll claim he's a muslim or something...

<_<

ISIS has quietly walked through Syria and Iraq all along, USA has only intervened when fighting the Kurds, in addition to arming terrorists. 

How come if the Russians have destroyed ISIS formations and command centers?.

Obama is agnostic.

Consider that in Toronto, there is a p[ublic funded building in which muslims do not allow infidels to obtain an apartment (and yes, this is endorsed by the city of Toronto).

Consider that there are enclaves of muslims in Europe - France and Britain, which are designated as <no go>, muslims only.

Consider that in Armsterdam, certain coffee places have signs posted as <muslims only>.

In Texas, a store owner closed his doors on the 11 of September with an arabic sign saying the store is closed to honour the martyrs of 9/11 who couragously sacrificed themselves to attack the US.

Then consider that were most of these come from, any non-muslims are being murdered and these murders are tolerated by various governments and at times even encouraged.

The picture becomes very bleak.

I know that the picture above is NOT a representation of all muslims - I am well aware of that.  But the picture certainly give genuine cause of concern - not simply for the threat of terrorists attacks, but also on muslims having democratic leverage in our own society.  It is madness to think, for instance, that 800,000 syrians entering Germany will not impact the social make-up of that nation.

Converts from islam have affirmed on many occasions (just search youtube for instance) that one of the main problems with the west is that they have never known islam, when islam is strong amongst them.

Help your neighbor, regardless of who your neighbor may be - I am all for it.  But we most go about it in a measured, rational way.  I refuse to endanger the future of my children to panther to my own sentiment of pity.  

I can't help notice but it seems like you are making the assumption that all the Syrian refugees are all Muslim. But at any rate, I agree that we must help our neighbors in a rational way--- and help them we must.

Archbishop Syrian Catholic of Hasaka, Jacques Behnan Hindo; The Russian bombings, are functioning against the ISIS, 

ISIS only begun to retire after the Russian attacks.

Ensures that instead of bombing jihadists positions, the US has bombed Syrian government departments and army vehicles faithful to Al-Assad, with Al-Assad religious minorities lived in peace.

The bishop denounced the United States, France and Britain only speak of "attacking Daesh, without having the Al-Nusra Front and other Islamist militia linked to Al Qaeda. In fact, there are extremist groups who have changed their name to appear as something new and these groups do not even mention them. This is also a big problem. 

"On the night of February 23, when Daesh attacks, American planes flew over the area for a long time without intervening. After three days, and no attack was, leaving the field open to the militants. This suggests that somehow, they have been helped by the Americans, who have an ambiguous attitude. "

http://www.religionenlibertad.com/el-arzobispo-de-hassake-dice-que-los-ataques-rusos-funcionan-pide-45326.htm