An Old School Catholic Message Board

CatherineM

Yes, I thought it was just me!   BUT it is also happening on MANY if not ALL other internet sites... wonder if our friends at Microsoft or something similar have been up to something with updates... had to sign into at least 3 yesterday and today.

dUSt?   Anything on your end?

Mine has been fine. Perhaps your browser somehow changed its default setting to forget login information between sessions.

I think it is something going on outside of Phatmass... because it has hit sign-in stuff on a lot of different cites.  BUT, even acted odd when I changed browsers.  So, not just an IE or a Chrome problem.... I'm wondering about a driver update that didn't work right or something....

I hate to even ask because it seems obvious, but just in case: have you checked the "remember me" box when you provide your login information? The box may be unchecked by default.

Yup.  And don't feel silly for asking, Nihil, because that is what I figured at first, too.   And have reset it about 10 times in last 2 days... including 3 times this morning on both IE and Chrome browsers.  Tis a pain!!!!

Catherine, I'm wondering if it could be a Norton update having a conflict or somesuch.  Do you have Norton as well? 

And how about the rest of you?

• 4 years later...
On 4/17/2018 at 11:20 AM, Alana said:

Same here 

Alana - First welcome to Phatmass.    Don't know how to help you out with any login problem (computers are hit and miss with me :)) , but I hope that someone who can might reply to you.  Just occurred to me that you might do better, to start a thread in the OpenMic forum and put your problem as a thread in there.  Good luck and God bless...........Barb