An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Person Below Me

Byzantine

ChristinaTherese

Maybe thinking about having friends over for dinner sometime soon.... Does that count as plotting? (And I'm well! Praise God.)

TPBM has enjoyed sledding at some time in their life.

Chrysophylax

Oops! Responded to the wrong one. I have been sledding many times! Actually, I haven't yet this winter, but we did go ice skating!

TPBM has had reoccuring dreams or something like that. (I thought of this because I have been having these dreams recently that all take place in the same location, even though it is not a real place...)

Edited by Chrysophylax

Nope, not really.  :(

The person below me put up decorations for Christmas.... and is now facing having to take them down soon.  :(

Yes!  And therein lies a tale!     I enjoy used books, and I picked up one by an author I generally like, Irving Stone.  But I started the book, "Men to Match My Mountains" and I just couldn't get into it.... put it on the top shelf of the bookcase... and forgot it was there.

Several months -- perhaps years? -- went by.   Another night I was reading and the cat I had at the time, Dolpho, started racing all around the room and climbing up stuff.  You know, normal cat wants some action and momma is reading a book behavior.  He jumped to the top of the bookcase, and I guess he was grabbing a bit for support, and zooooom! down came the book hard, onto the floor.   I went over and got it, saying, none-too-kindly to my cat, "Sheesh, Dolpho, look what you did -- you broke the spine of the book -- and some cardboard or paper is coming out!"  But when I looked closer, it wasn't' just paper... it was a $100 bill!!!!   (And this was in the 1970's, so we're looking at about $500 or so now!).   I stared at it,  called the used book store the next day, but they had no way to trace it, and no one had asked for it.  So.... wow!  I gave some away, used some to pay a bill... and bought Dolpho several cans of his favorite cat food!

The person below me ALSO has a wonderful story to share.....

Edited by AnneLine

Ancilla Domini

I am part german

TPBM is plotting....

lots of plotting going on...

hehehehehe :evil:

TPBM is a big fan of tennis! (like I am. :))

The person below me ALSO has a wonderful story to share.....

Sorry, but no. Was glad to hear your story, though!

hehehehehe :evil:

TPBM is a big fan of tennis! (like I am. :))

Nope.

TPBM has worked or knows someone who has worked as an Elvis impersonator.

Ancilla Domini

Thankya very much.... but no.

The person below me has a HUGE caffeine headache right now....  :sad:

t5a1NYn_uh430481272324064kein-kaffee.jpg

TPBM prefers pre-1950's movies to post-1950's movies.

ChristinaTherese

I still haven't gotten mine. And I'm impatient about it.... But c'est la vie.

TPBM likes cloistered nuns.

:paperbag:  Only in high school, and only for an assignment for school.  A sequel to "Jonathan Livingston Seagull" entitled 'Carme-Marie Seagull"   It is a lost work, an it is a VERY good thing.  But I believe Carme-Marie had a vocation.... which disturbed her parents.... who wanted her to just 'fly to the trash like the other seagulls.'

The 1970's -- you had to have been there.....

TPBM had had a bit moment or part in a movie or TV show....

I was on a local pbs special, does that count?

Tpbm does NOT want to go to work (or school) tomorrow (or later today as the case may be)