An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Person Below Me

Byzantine

I did? So I can haz the cheezeburger?

Yes, you can haz cheeseburger. Credo in Deum gets Phatmass. (Cheeseburger iz better noms.)

maximillion

Yum....yes. I make my own buckwheat waffles.

TPBM has a devotion to the Sacred Heart.

YES.

TPBM feels that the Incarnation of God was going to occur regardless of whether or not sin entered the world.

ChristinaTherese

You're not American.

TPBM had to back up a trailer because they got lost, and they're only a good driver in Forward.

Just to bring back this neglected thing: No. And I sincerely hope I never drive with anything bigger than a normal car. Not even a van.

Not a Mallard, the answer is also no.

TPBM watched the My Little Pony season finale. And disliked the way that the main 6 were made to look fancy at the end and thought it was particuluarly ugly. (You can find an image here: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140316135132/mlp/images/d/d3/My_little_pony_rainbow_friends_large_3_by_vengefulspirits-d76ax96.jpg Sorry I can't post it, for some reason Phatmass isn't working right for posting for me and I can only do plain text. I tried to use HTML code, but that doesn't work either....)

ETA: So, I googled for the HTML. I do not know much of anything about computer graphics or writing code. But I can grasp it if I try, and I can use Google. Edited by Christina Thérèse

Not A Mallard

False.  Never watched nor ever will watch MLP.

TPBM has read through Lord of the Rings

ChristinaTherese

Miles. Play by the rules. Respond to the person above you. (Or... if you prefer, to this: TPBM has to church tomorrow.)