An Old School Catholic Message Board

Was Macht Der Fuchs Sagan?

cartermia

Ancilla Domini

Can we give it to her?  she is pretty young.... of course, we will flame the pudding.... so.... ?????

Maybe we could flame the pudding and forget about the hard sauce. We could serve it with maple ice cream. :D

Sorry I have been at my grandparent's house and they do not have internet. And you were right with my occupation and I was eating fruit cake and finishing a quilt for a girl I know who was diagnosed with leukemia several years back. Well I am back!  

That is a little creepy... :p

I bet you didn't know I made friends with a cow yesterday. Well did you know that?

That is a little creepy... :P

I bet you didn't know I made friends with a cow yesterday. Well did you know that?

No... but of course, I couldn't undestand what this lil' guy was saying.

dscf1890.jpg?w=300&h=223

I thought maybe he was trying to tell me he had a visit from Pope Francis!

slide_332279_3298477_free.jpg?1389106467

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/07/pope-francis-lamb_n_4554696.html?ir=Religion

Seems like everyone else on the Farm got to meet him!!!  But the Cow got to meet YOU!!!!

Yes it was Sr. Polycarp and Regina Laudis has cattle, an animal I could not live without.

I have been helping my granddaddy on the farm since I was able to walk. I even had my very own calf but sadly she passed away like her mother (giving birth) not even a month ago and the calves (yes, twins!) did not survive either. Honey was a great friend and pet. St. Francis watch over her!

I am looking for a new way to win this contest! I will win one way or the other... :evil: I think I found a loop-hole!

I just thought I would let you guys know I am writing my own song. It is called Where have you been.

Where have you been,

When I have needed you Lord?

The rest will be a surprise, maybe for the end of the reading competition?