An Old School Catholic Message Board

Was Macht Der Fuchs Sagan?

cartermia

I made a 4 patch with a solid block alternation like 4 patch, solid, 4 patch, solid, and so on...

Grandma's recipe is :heart:

for 1 cup of hot chocolate

1cup of milk

1tsp heaping of cocoa

2tsp heaping of sugar

1tsp water

make paste

and a pinch of salt and some vanilla

don't forget marshmallow or whip cream!

I make this for my sisters almost nightly... I think since they are going off to college next year they need to learn how to make it!

God the Father

It's "Was sagt der Fuchs?" The "does" (translates to macht) is a helping verb in English that doesn't compute grammatically.

Gott the Vater proves we have Germans here... unfortunately the rest of us have to use Google Translate.... and .... not so much.

My sisters where being buttheads last night. I was sleeping in my brother's room since I didn't have any sheets on my bed. I was asleep for about an hour when Elizabeth and Lauren told me to get up and go sleep somewhere else, Lauren was going to sleep there. I argued for a couple of minutes but finally I just gave up and went and slept in Lauren's bed. I could not sleep there because it was to noisy so I went downstairs and slept on the couch. I warmed up me *heat sock and that woke up my dad who helped me make a bed on the couch. After I got my heat sock out of the microwave my dog came and laid right next to the couch. The moral of this story is not to wake me up in the night or else you get a paragraph about my experience on Phatmass.

*A heat sock is a long/big sock that you fill up with rice and sew the top part shut. Warm it up in the microwave for 2:30 minutes and you have a nice way to go to sleep.  You can put it around you neck, on you back, of anywhere else you need some warmth.

Well less that 24 hours tell I get on a bus to go to D.C. for the March for Life. This year it will be my first year so I am super excited, I just hope it doesn't get to cold. Oh and we are suppose to get up to four inches of snow tonight, so this drive will be a lot of fun! :icy:

Well, we got 5+ inches of snow but that means my group from my school cannot travel to DC for the March-for-Life. :cry:

Well, we got 5+ inches of snow but that means my group from my school cannot travel to DC for the March-for-Life. :cry:

That is a bummer. I is still snowing where I am (2 hrs NE of DC). So my group might not make it either.