An Old School Catholic Message Board

Was Macht Der Fuchs Sagan?

cartermia

Hopefully you get to go.

I know in Frankfurt, my state capital, there has been a law/bill (I am not good with politics) on abortions that has been trying to be passed and I really wanted to go for that reason and some others.

Well, we got 5+ inches of snow but that means my group from my school cannot travel to DC for the March-for-Life. :cry:

Fooey...so sorry.

ChristinaTherese

Schucks. You can always pray though. You guys could even get together to do so, even if you can't be at the March in person. (I don't know, maybe they figured they'd do that already. But if they didn't, I'll bet that you could try to pull something off.)

My dad just asked me what the good thing about not going to the march was and I replied getting normal sleep and not being cold? No, you get to watch the UK (basketball team) game at 8. I said maybe someone will have 3G and be able to stream it so I could have watched it. I beat my dad!

Christina, I am going to spend my dad day tomorrow in prayer since we most likely will not have school.

edited for dad

Edited by cartermia

Please pray for the soul of a friend of mine. She died of natural causes today and she was only 19.  I had just seen her at Goodwill, where she worked, on Saturday. Prayers please.

Well, I was suppose to have my district academic match today but we have about 3 new inches of snow. And on Monday(when it was rescheduled to) we are suppose to get more snow... I don't think we will have school on Monday either (hopefully)!!! :saint2:

Edited by cartermia

Well, my dad says we are going to have school tomorrow but he is still going to let me spend the night with my grandparents.

We did have school the next day but I made it to the bus at McDonalds in time but I woke up 45 minutes earlier that I usually do. And I had to go to a full 55 minute math class first thing in the morning, not how a person should start their day I tell you...

I learned I got accepted to the EKU Honors Band which means I get to skip school for a day and sleep in a hotel room for two nights! Oh and I get to better myself in music.

So today was kinda a bad day, besides getting up and going to mass. I realized that high school is mainly politics and if you don't have the right last name or are rich then you are not in the running for anything.

I came to this realization during Spanish class when I heard the most popular, but the most annoying girl in my book, girl in my class say since she was class president then she could alter the homecoming votes so she would win. I just kind of sat there and tried to collect as much information that I could so if the time be I could challenge her. but I was baffled by this, I have never wanted to be seen superficial and in the homecoming court. I have never been popular so I wouldn't know... I hate highschool already! :(  

We are suppose to get a foot a snow on Tuesday!!! So happy :) :dance5: :dance3: :dance4: :dance2: :dance:

Also I have to try to prepare myself for a scholarship I am going to try to get. It is the Governor Scholars for the Arts and it sounds really really hard. I need to memorize all of the scales and find the perfect song to WOO the judges... Prays please.

Nothing special today but I worked on a quilt for about a hour so that was good. I get to go see my sisters' art exhibit soon so that will be fun also.

Welp, I am waiting for the school to call and I say we are out tomorrow since it is snowing a lot right now (an inch in less than a half hour and still going strong.) So I am going to get started on cooking for my grandparent's 50th  wedding anniversary. It is on Saturday so I am doing the things that can be froze so I don't have to leave homecoming early to cook.