An Old School Catholic Message Board

Was Macht Der Fuchs Sagan?

cartermia

Lol! I have a meeting with my SD tomorrow during my lunch break so I will discuss this possible if the bell doesn't ring. He said that he wanted to speak with me so I don't know how long that will take.

Oh I forgot to mention that homecoming is next Saturday! I am wearing a floor length black dress, it looks almost like a Greek style of dress but not quite. It was a lot a but to big so grandmama was making some alterations for me. I cannot wait to see it complete!

Two weeks till the school play! My first practice for stage crew is tomorrow and I cannot wait to see how the actors are doing! And I cannot wait to see the props I am in charge of! :smile2:

I had a three hour long practice today for the play! Plus homework and tutoring after school for an hour (I tutor some kids for the school twice a week). I am worn out and about to drop. I will be on :cloud9: tonight if I get some sleep. Whoever is the patron saint of sleep, pray for me!!!

The saint must have prayed for me and for a two hour delay! I got to wake up at 9 instead of 7 and those two hours were greatly needed!!!

So I just got in from homecoming and on a scale from 1-10 it was probably about an 8. This past week two different guys asked me ti go to the dance with them (go ahead and guess one if them...); a kid named Austin and if course the netorios Joey. I said no to them both and used dad as an excuse...

Tonight though Joey came up during a slow song and asked to dance and I said yes because I didn't want to say no and be rude in front of my friends... That was my first time actually slow dancing with a guy (besides in 7&8 grade when we had to slow dance with them.) to put it simply: it was AWKWARD! :blush: Oh well I got through it alive and maybe I will post pics later!

I should probably go to bed; I gave to serve at Mass tomorrow.

Today would have been Grandma and Granddaddy's 51st wedding anniversary. Keep Grandma in your prayers today please!

:hehe2:

I should get enough sleep tonight but tomorrow we have a super long rehearsal. They are taking us out of school around 8 am to 12 pm then after school we go to 9 pm (10 hours total...)

Prayers for a family friend who is not doing well right now. She was airlifted to UC Hospital today. Thank you all for your prayers always! :)

Thank you all for the prayers for Kaye (the family friend) but I am sorry to say she never got to leave the hospital. She passed away this morning; I found out by checking my Facebook during religion and I saw that her daughter had posted a memorial to her. Lets just say I was happy we were having a St. Valentine party today snd i sut in the back of the room since I started to softly cry. Kaye was a sweet lady and she died to young, she was only 67. Thank you all for your prayers! :)

Snow day today and tomorrow!!! I spent the night at Grandma's house last night since we were expected to get up to a foot of snow (and we got about 3/4 of that) and I knew we wouldn't have school. I got home about 30 minutes ago and after being home for about 5 minutes my school called and said there was no school tomorrow!!! I love snow days! :dance5: I went sledding today, I built an igloo and snowman, made snow angels, and drank hot chocolate. Oh and I worked on my quilt!

My brother just ordered me Mother Dolores's book! It comes in in two days!!!

Very nice! I enjoyed the book, especially the first half, which was about Mother Dolores's childhood and career in Hollywood. :)

Sweet! I have been wanting to read it since it first came out! I hinted about it and he told today that it would be coming in the mail on Friday.

I gave up fiction for lent (again...) so I needed a good nonfiction book. Any other suggestions?