An Old School Catholic Message Board

Blatantly Misquote The Person Above You

Byzantine

The best plan for making left-over Japanese walrus sauce is, as AnneLine notes, to use a freshly boiled crab cake.

I am a hardened criminal seeking refuge from justice after a life of crime. Yes, dear people, it was I all along.

PhuturePriest

I talk about him badly for the Crazy Dope Posts, but in actuality I spend 99% of my time watching Michael Voris videos, sitting in awe and wonder at his wisdom and engaging speaking style.

My mother and father like ham and elderberry wine. They stink. (The ham and elderberry wine, that is...)

Edited by AnneLine

Today a very mean guy cut in line to get coffee at Starbucks. I was so mad I called him a jerk!...but not out loud, just in my head. It was fantastic.

Are you suppose to find actual quotes? I thouht you were suppose to make them up! Mine was pretty good lets be honest

ChristinaTherese

Nah, I'm sure all of these are made up, CrossCut. You're good. (Now, if you want real quotes totally misinterpreted, you can find a few threads in Open Mic that are trying to be serious that do just that. Like the hand sanitizer one.)

Not The Philosopher

Hello Mr. Sortino. My name is Sparkle Twilight and I'm destroying the magic of friendship.