An Old School Catholic Message Board

Carla Discerning Vocation

Carla

Yes, please keep us informed! Perhaps the more involved she gets with activities, the easier it will become. Prayers for strength and perseverance! 

Thank you for the update on Carla.  Being part of Phatmass, we all feel like part of her vocation.  At the stage she is at, ups and downs are completely normal.  We've all been there, but that doesn't make them any easier.  Prayers promised - and also asked for our new U.S. postulants who are entering next week.

Thank  you ,     it is wonderful to hear some news about Carla .

It was to be expected that she would have some difficult  time  to go through   ,  it IS quite  a  change  of  lifestyle after all :(  !!

Prayers  ,  love and good wishes  for  her  and  the other Postulant  !! :amen:

May  we  know  her  name  too  ,  please ?

Thank  you ,     it is wonderful to hear some news about Carla .

It was to be expected that she would have some difficult  time  to go through   ,  it IS quite  a  change  of  lifestyle after all :(  !!

Prayers  ,  love and good wishes  for  her  and  the other Postulant  !! :amen:

May  we  know  her  name  too  ,  please ?

I apologize for my slow replays.First to answer Josefa,the girls name is Sara.Sara is amazing young soul so devoted and full of faith.She is very young.last spring she finished high school and she enter same summer together with my sister.Please pray for her she is not having very supporting family.I hope i will see Carla in a few weeks again,Her community it is not very open with often visits of the postulants.It is hard for us like this but we understand that Carla is now in very sensitive period of her life,still it is not easy for us and i know it is also hard for her.Soon i will write more about visit.If you have some question i will be more then happy to replay.

God bless you all.

• 1 month later...
On 13.12.2015. 04:41:27, Makarioi said:

Prayers for Carla this Christmas season.  She's been on my mind lately and I hope things are going well. :)

I have reed her vocation story and i praying for her also.

Edited by Zoe

Makarioi thank you for you kind words.Last time when we have seen Carla she has been good.She is still adjusting her self for new lifestyle.

After the New Year we will visit her and then i will be able to write much more.I know that you are in her heart and her prayers.

God bless you all

• 3 weeks later...

Again quick update for today.Our family have quick visit Carla's monastery.Sadly it has been quick and short visit.
She is now quite better.Now it is already close to six months with community now and at this point she adjust her self much better.
As i told it before first few months has been very tempting for her to adjust and embrace her new life.Working on her Carmel spirituality it is top priority for her now but she is working already some work in monastery.This make her very happy and very blessed.She wanted to tell you all that you are in her heart and her prayers.Soon i will write more news.

God bless you all.

Thank you for this update. Like everyone here, I'm delighted that Carla is better,  is settling and adjusting to her new life in Carmel. This must make you all much happier as well.

Continued prayers for her and her community

• 3 weeks later...

Again quick update for today.Our family will have quick visit Carla's monastery this weekend.It will be last visit before Lent.I will pass Carla all the good wishes and prayers for her and her Vocation.

God bless you all.Please pray for Carla and her Vocation.