An Old School Catholic Message Board

What You Don't Know Can Hurt You

franciscanheart

I think if one were to live on the humours of trees, it would require more than one.

And now its a herbisexual thread? This is starting to be too much, even for Phatmass.

( :smile4:)

southern california guy

And now its a herbisexual thread? This is starting to be too much, even for Phatmass.

( :smile4:)

I try to be smart, but I don't understand any of this...

I like palm trees, but not the Mexican fan palms. There are too many down here.

There.. that is my brilliant contribution -- to this brilliant thread..

Once again, Stephen doing what he does best: making sense and humorous mockery out of stupid statements.

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/433501/march-04-2014/arizona-s-religious-freedom-bill---steve-king-on--self-professed-gays-?xrs=synd_facebook_030914_cn_55

That being said, Mr. King, I do highly advise that you open your letters up slowly for the next month or two.

"...by Arizona governor and last person to see Hansel and Gretyl alive, Jan Brewer." :lol:

That was hilarious! Thanks, FP :)

So far, I've only read the first 11 pages and the last two of this thread, but I've found it extremely informative, thanks for that.

One of the greatest strengths among Catholics is the ability to ask forgiveness and to forgive. It was nice to see that displayed in the first few pages as people tried not to offend anyone.

• 5 months later...
franciscanheart

Why is it important to be out? Because when your good friend's daughter tells her mother that she's gay and she's scared, she knows who to call. They BOTH know who to call.

There is real comfort in knowing you aren't alone -- and that someone who gets it is available to listen.

Why is it important to be out? Because when your good friend's daughter tells her mother that she's gay and she's scared, she knows who to call. They BOTH know who to call.

There is real comfort in knowing you aren't alone -- and that someone who gets it is available to listen.

I'm glad that they both have you to turn to. :)

IcePrincessKRS

:icey:

Ash Wednesday

It's good to have someone around they know they're gonna call!

image.gif

Anyway, couldn't resist in what is otherwise a good, meaningful thread. And yes, they are very fortunate to know you! Carry on. 

franciscanheart

image.gif

Anyway, couldn't resist in what is otherwise a good, meaningful thread. And yes, they are very fortunate to know you! Carry on. 

:hehe2:

PhuturePriest

Anyone is fortunate to know at least one Texan. Who else will constantly tell you how much better Texas is compared to everywhere else?

Credo in Deum

Anyone is fortunate to know at least one Texan. Who else will constantly tell you how much better Texas is compared to everywhere else?

tumblr_inline_nadrh0EfqQ1qc3vw4.gif

image.gif

When I was a kid, I wanted to be a Ghostbuster.

Never ask a man if he's from Texas. If he is, he'll tell you. If he isn't, no need to embarrass him.