An Old School Catholic Message Board

Thankfulness Thread!

ThereseMaria

I am thankful for God.

And for God's blessings, every day!

And for all the help  He gives us when we are struggling and down.

I am thankful for all of you!

And for the simple joys of everyday life.

I am thankful.

maximillion

I don't know if I ever said I am thankful for phatmass and for all the phatfriedns and phat associates here.

Thanks pholks!

maximillion

Thankful for the wonderful fresh salad I just ate, and the sunshine that prompted me to do so.......

ThereseMaria

I am thankful...
- For everyone here on Phatmass!!
- That people found this thread.
- That people like this thread.
- For FP's new song.
- That God is God.
- For the Bible.
- For the Rosary.
- For all of the wonderful gifts and talents that God has given me, AND all of the people around me.
- For our upcoming first field trip of the year!!!
- For hot chocolate.
- For my family.
- For my friends.
- For finding a brand new tube of toothpaste in the bathroom (that's a very, VERY good thing in my books.)
- That I get to help out at the Jazz Cafe coming up.
- For books.

Still only the tip of the iceberg!!! :)

ChristinaTherese

For being able to make dinner for my parents when they visit. (I mean, they pay for my groceries (I'm in college) and they paid for lunch today, but I still was happy to be able to be a hostess in an apartment with dinner on the stove waiting for them instead of being in a dorm room and going to the cafeteria. I've learned a lot since I first bought groceries on my own very hesitantly a year and a half ago. I kind of feel accomplished or something.)

For the sound working on my laptop again after it decided to quit and my father tried to fix it and thought he made it worse. I ran one last test while they were almost back here to get their glasses (they left their computer glasses and I had to call them a little bit after they left so they would come back and not be blind for a week and a half or spend hours driving back here), and it worked just as my mother came up to the door!

ChristinaTherese

For things working out better with the unexpected hurdles (specifically someone losing important paperwork, which I do have photocopies of so I can give them to him) that came up. Even though I am just feeling frazzled and stressed and all right now. I don't sound like it all the time, but I know things will work out.... I hope.

For my mom, because she loves me and is willing to listen to me just want to be a little girl again and able to curl up in her arms and have a nice cry.

TheresaThoma

I am thankful for laughter and how it can bring people together

I am thankful for the wonderful priests who come to say Mass at our house and will even take the time to hear confessions if asked.

maximillion

I am thankful today for the sunshine and me being able to go to meet a friend in her town rather than she have to come to me, which she has kindly done all winter while the so called all weather track for mobility scooters was under water.

On the way I get to go along the Estuary and see all the wildlife and birds..

Praise God for nature.

Spem in alium

I am thankful that our Parish Pastoral Council meeting went for only 1 hour and 20 minutes tonight. Our chairman's not too good, and it's been known to exceed two hours on occasion.

:winner:

maximillion

I appreciate the way we share prayer for each other on phatmass.

It makes this a unique place for me.

I am thankful my Secular Order president is NO LONGER mia and is now out of the hospital and can come to our meeting tonight!