An Old School Catholic Message Board

My Complaint In Detail

PhuturePriest

PhuturePriest

Yes, yes, this is quite humorous. Now turn it off. I have an important thread I need to make that is for once actually legitimately important, and I can't make a new thread on here because I can't be sure it will go to Open Mic once this lame joke ends.

Yours sincerely,

Turn it off.

PhuturePriest

If you asked dUSt to move/keep it...?

New plan: make the thread, and if it's gone by the time this joke based off quite possibly the lamest video game of all time is over, I will make it again.

blazeingstar

You are aware that everything that happens to you is NOT the most signfigant thing in the world?

One of the other posters has managed to find a way to deal despite needing to take her toddler son to the ER for IV fluids.  I think that you can manage one day of being inconvenienced about your seminary plans.  It's exiting, yes, but not life or death.

PhuturePriest

You are aware that everything that happens to you is NOT the most signfigant thing in the world?

One of the other posters has managed to find a way to deal despite needing to take her toddler son to the ER for IV fluids.  I think that you can manage one day of being inconvenienced about your seminary plans.  It's exiting, yes, but not life or death.

You do realize that this thread is a joke about it inconveniencing me? If it sounds like "This inconveniencing me, therefore it shouldn't be here," that's the whole joke. I wanted it to sound like that to make fun of myself.

blazeingstar

You do realize that this thread is a joke about it inconveniencing me? If it sounds like "This inconveniencing me, therefore it shouldn't be here," that's the whole joke. I wanted it to sound like that to make fun of myself.

Yeahhhh  that sounds like a save.  I'm totally not buying it.

PhuturePriest

Yeahhhh  that sounds like a save.  I'm totally not buying it.

You can clearly tell from the title that this is a joke. I'm sorry if you don't believe me, as there's nothing I can really do about that. But if you know me well and you read the language and the title, it's quite clearly a joke.

blazeingstar

You can clearly tell from the title that this is a joke. I'm sorry if you don't believe me, as there's nothing I can really do about that. But if you know me well and you read the language and the title, it's quite clearly a joke.

From what I observe you're a bit self centered.  Which is why I feel like you'd make a thread wholly lamenting how this affected you.

PhuturePriest

From what I observe you're a bit self centered.  Which is why I feel like you'd make a thread wholly lamenting how this affected you.

I could be self-centered. Or I could just make jokes about being self-centered. There's always that possibility.

Fidei Defensor

Welcome to the human experience, please observe the hall of mirrors.

I'm going to channel the clean-shaven, egocentric energies of this thread onto myself and say, "Cool, I seem to have infinite props today. I can prop whatever I want!"

blazeingstar

Welcome to the human experience, please observe the hall of mirrors.

Thread's I've created on Open Mic solely about me= 0

Just saying that other people have created far more....and to me that's a bit like a small child jumping around for attention.