An Old School Catholic Message Board

For Those Who Know Sr Faith Cecilia

maximillion

Mary's Margaret

My heart breaks for you and the community, although I know the Lord will bless both for the obvious love that has flowed through these past months, and will continue to flow as you find your way outside the convent and the sisters heal from your loss.  I'm sure you and the community have been greatly enriched through your time together and this will only grow more beautiful in your hearts.

All will be well (maybe not easy, but it will all be well with the Lord).

Sister Faith, Praying that the Lord surround you with His healing Love and presence through what surely

are difficult days ahead for you. Whatever He is asking of you, I know you will be up to the task. ( all the young Carmelite saints who have to suffer so much with serious health issues, ) look what you have been through already just to get to Nottinghill.

:(  I'm so sorry you are not able to continue in Carmel.  Brittle asthma sounds like a horribly scary condition, so I hope you and your doctors eventually find a way to get it under control.  Maybe getting away from London will help, though that does sound horribly naive of me.  *hugs*  I wish you the best moving forward - I hope the Lord will show you the way.  

maximillion

Faith is, as far as I know, back in hospital. Let's pray this time it won't be a long stay.......

Faith is, as far as I know, back in hospital. Let's pray this time it won't be a long stay.......

Hopefully not long, and that they can help her come to a point where the condition is easier to control.

faithcecelia

Thanks again for the ongoing prayers and support. Yes unfortunately I am back in hospital, came in last Friday having held off as long as I dared to try and be as organised as possible and at the least to have left enclosure. I'm finding it a difficult admission, I was extremely unwell the first few days which is always hard, and now the recovery is slow, and I'm having to try to put my grieving to one side for now while I'm here. Please keep the prayers coming, I have some big decisions to make regarding my future. Thank you.