An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sisters Of Life Discernment Retreat In May

ToJesusMyHeart

ToJesusMyHeart

May 23-26

Stamford, CT

Who's going? 

I am.  :wave:

Weekend includes: daily prayer (Mass, Liturgy of the Hours, Eucharistic Holy Hour, Rosary), conferences by Sisters, opportunities for meetings with the vocations directors, Sacramental Confession, apostolic visits, and time to just be with the Sisters and other women who are discerning a vocation to religious life.

To register for this retreat, please call Sr. Antoniana Maria, S.V., Contact info at bottom page. http://www.sistersoflife.org/vocations-retreats

OnlySunshine

Wish I could!  I cannot afford it, though, and I plan to start summer classes in the next few weeks.  :Have fun!

ToJesusMyHeart

......................................................... me.

Welcome!

Looking forward to meeting you in May. :)

ToJesusMyHeart

Have fun!

I'm going to the one on May 30th-June 1st!

Anyone else?

Is this one also at Villa Maria? I'm kind of surprised they're having another one so soon after the May 23-36 one. 

...the May 23-36 one. 

This is definitely an irregular group...possibly schismatic...if the Gregorian calendar is good enough for the Pope it should be good enough for all Roman Catholics...

:hehe2:

ChristinaTherese

Maybe it's just their way of saying that people are really staying for life, SJ. You know, since they only leave on May 36.... Maybe the process is something like this:

:bounce: 

:welcome:

:idontknow:

:amen:

:idea2:

:love:

:getaclue: 

:nun2:

:nun1: 

So, when TJMH says she's going to that retreat is that code for her entrance date being pushed earlier?

ToJesusMyHeart

This is definitely an irregular group...possibly schismatic...if the Gregorian calendar is good enough for the Pope it should be good enough for all Roman Catholics...

:hehe2:

Maybe it's just their way of saying that people are really staying for life, SJ. You know, since they only leave on May 36.... Maybe the process is something like this:

:bounce:

:welcome:

:idontknow:

:amen:

:idea2:

:love:

:getaclue:

:nun2:

:nun1:

So, when TJMH says she's going to that retreat is that code for her entrance date being pushed earlier?

YOU GUYS. I'm lol-ing over here. 

23-26th, my bad.

No my entrance date has not been pushed earlier. 

ToJesusMyHeart

at first I was filled with indignation at your suggestion that the SV are schismatic!!

at first I was filled with indignation at your suggestion that the SV are schismatic!!

But then, fortunately, you remembered that you were pro-life.

ToJesusMyHeart

But then, fortunately, you remembered that you were pro-life.

.......what gave me away?

Is this one also at Villa Maria? I'm kind of surprised they're having another one so soon after the May 23-36 one. 

Yes it is at Villa Maria! 

I'm surprised too. It's funny because I bought my plane ticket to go on the retreat on the 23rd to the 26th and I was told from sv that the retreat is for women who are entering in the fall! So I had to change my plane ticket haha, but they are totally different retreats. The one I am going to is a Women's Retreat.