An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Book On Homosexual Behaviour

Perigrina

man I am totally bored , and worn out, I made a super sweet dream catcher today, first one I ever made.  I had to practice first and then when I got the loops figured out it was pretty easy, just really time consuming an then my shoulders n fingers were all sore. My zombie game I play though is going super awesome, on Armourgames, called the last stand deadzone, im at like lvl 14, and I am just chugging along on that leveling up when I can and upgrading my compound the best I can, I got this white flag in the game which costs real $$ but now that I got it people cant raid me an all I gota deal with are the zombies, which I mean are way easier to deal with. no negotiating , no debating, I know what they want, and they can only accept what I give em, which is a double tap.  Then eventually probably for my birthday ima upgrade the car so when I go on missions I don't have to wait for hours on them to return. Eventually when my compound is fully upgraded an my people have good weapons ill take my white flag down an go on raids and help my alliance out more often. My alliance is okay but we are really low ranked, which doesn't mean beans really. all bout fun in the end I suppose.

The only way I see a Catholic shop owner being consistent is if they only sell cakes to those getting married in a Catholics church. This is the only way for them to be consistent all the way on their beliefs. If a baker wants to not do a Gay couples marriage cake on moral grounds then they also shouldn't do any wedding that the church doesn't fully sanction. Otherwise they could be providing cakes for people already 'living in sin' together (fornicators and adulterers), divorcees getting a remarriage (or multiple remarriages), polygamous marriages and blessings, cakes that will be used in rituals to false Gods and spirits, etch. If they were to be consistent in this way I'd probably think, well,  at least they aren't just being picky.

The only way I see a Catholic shop owner being consistent is if they only sell cakes to those getting married in a Catholics church. This is the only way for them to be consistent all the way on their beliefs. If a baker wants to not do a Gay couples marriage cake on moral grounds then they also shouldn't do any wedding that the church doesn't fully sanction. Otherwise they could be providing cakes for people already 'living in sin' together (fornicators and adulterers), divorcees getting a remarriage (or multiple remarriages), polygamous marriages and blessings, cakes that will be used in rituals to false Gods and spirits, etch. If they were to be consistent in this way I'd probably think, well,  at least they aren't just being picky.

Yes, that does sound like the consistent way to do things.  However, I do not think it would be enforceable by law.  

Yes I know we are on page 19.  You don't have to say so.

But I'll say it when we are on page...

Perigrina - a guesstimate would say you helped us get more than half way there :cool:

I appreciate the honour that the Academy has shown to me,  I want to thank all the people who have made this moment possible. 

movies-marion-cotillard-oscars.jpg