An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Book On Homosexual Behaviour

Perigrina

Lilllabettt

lets make a list of all the people i hate/fear because I think their lifestyle choice is a sin and I don't think federal tax benefits should be one of the products of their lifestyle choice.

TYPES OF PEOPLE I FEAR/HATE

i'm a sempercatholicphobe, first of all. cuz fornication.

and contraceptors ...

so, most people.

but especially gays. all kinds of gays.

actually all folks who identify as LGBT ... actually LGBTQ ... the Q stands for questioning. or queer if you know the person real well and they have a sense of humor. But we all know gays dont have one of those, at least not one that they are aware of. So that last thing is pointless.

.... and actually its LGBTQIA, anyway ...

if you don't know what the I and A are for go soak you're head, you're ignorant.

At least I know what I'm a hater of. god.

my current sexual orientation is: robert downey jr.

so it should be LGBTQIARDJ.

I'm a self-hater. I have nothing to fear but I fear myself.

I knew it!

Credo in Deum

lets make a list of all the people i hate/fear because I think their lifestyle choice is a sin and I don't think federal tax benefits should be one of the products of their lifestyle choice.

TYPES OF PEOPLE I FEAR/HATE

i'm a sempercatholicphobe, first of all. cuz fornication.

and contraceptors ...

so, most people.

but especially gays. all kinds of gays.

actually all folks who identify as LGBT ... actually LGBTQ ... the Q stands for questioning. or qwerty if you know the person real well and they have a sense of humor. But we all know gays dont have one of those, at least not one that they are aware of. So that last thing is pointless.

.... and actually its LGBTQIA, anyway ...

if you don't know what the I and A are for go soak you're head, you're ignorant.

At least I know what I'm a hater of. god.

my current sexual orientation is: robert downey jr.

so it should be LGBTQIARDJ.

I'm a self-hater. I have nothing to fear but I fear myself.

I knew it!

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Hmm let's see there's some people who want to have a grownup discussion and some who want to be children.

Sure is difficult facing the issue isn't it?

I have no difficulty facing the issue.   However, if I have to choose between a flame war and posting memes, I choose memes.

I would very much like to have a reasonable, civil, and charitable discussion of this topic.  If we discuss it,  I promise to talk about ideas rather than posters, to make no personal attacks, to address everyone courteously and to wait until I have calmed down if I am tempted to post in anger.  I encourage anyone else who wishes to discuss this to follow guidelines of this sort.

I think you would find your cross more difficult as well if millions of people crusaded against it.

Yes, some people have a horrible attitude to people with SSA and that is one of the things that makes their cross more difficult.

Hmm let's see there's some people who want to have a grownup discussion and some who want to be children.

Sure is difficult facing the issue isn't it?

An adult discussion?  Is that what you were having?

8f901d592eb9c1f266384eefa102020899715f39

An adult discussion?  Is that what you were having?

Not that I object to seeing pictures of Harrison Ford, but this sort of thing does not contribute to civil discussion.  

PhuturePriest

No one can force you to believe anything. Also, our secular government is not saying its morally ok...they are saying its legally ok. They have an obligation to uphold the rights for all their members regardless of someones religious objectification. 

Robert Reily sounds like a tool. 

Marriage is not a right. No sacrament is.

Not that I object to seeing pictures of Harrison Ford, but this sort of thing does not contribute to civil discussion.  

I'm sure that's what you think you were having, but to anyone who has been around longer than 4 weeks, it's just a couple of new people debating the same two phishy people, rehashing the same arguments that had gone on ad nauseam on 20 other threads the few months before you got here.

Groundhog-Day-quotes-8.gif

It is quite reasonable for people to decide they are bored, exasperated, or whatever, with the topic and refrain from participating in the discussion.  I daresay it is possible to ignore the thread.  It must be possible not to click on it.

It is less reasonable for people to decide that nobody should be allowed to discuss the topic and to try to disrupt other people's discussions.

PhuturePriest

You dont get it.

Don't redefine marriage. If you want civil unions, that's a different issue entirely, but you can't redefine marriage.

Why are Americans being forced to consider homosexual acts as morally acceptable?

Given that there is no difinitive source of morality and given USA politics it seems USA people are left to decide for themselves what is morally acceptable or not.
Some people choose to join an organisation and let that organisation tell them what is morally acceptable or not e.g. Catholic church.
Some people decide for themselves,
Others see it as a futile excercuse.

Why has the US Supreme Court accepted the validity of same-sex "marriage"

Probably because they recognise that people have the right to love, and the right to form a family.
Government probably deem it not the government's business to interfere in the lives of concenting adults whom present no threat or danger to society.

and how has it so easily conquered America?

As religious dogma has lost its prejudice and oppresive grip on people, people have decided to mind their own business and not to judge or oppress others unless it makes society dangerous.

Don't redefine marriage. If you want civil unions, that's a different issue entirely, but you can't redefine marriage.

Donnie-Darko-Quote-donnie-darko-16809966

Not The Philosopher

The SS. SSA Thread sails again! What perilous adventures will her crew meet this time?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lROzTzpsK54