An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phatmass Walks Across America Thread - California To Maine!

AnneLine

Way to go, Carter!   Can you open all the links?  I want to be sure this is working before I get 5000 miles and find out no one has been able to follow where I was going!

I can open all the links and got an hour and a half in tonight (so 6 miles? :unsure: )

Excellent, Spem!!!   Can you also confirm you can open the maps and links??? And are you finding what I am posting interesting, too much, too little?

My mileage this week was:  15.33 miles   :)  I am happy with that!

And thanks, Carter, for sending in your mileage and letting us know you can open the links, too!

Edited by AnneLine

Spem in alium

Links all working for me. And loving what you're posting - all so interesting! :)

Excellent!  Enjoy the fun places to see and visit... it will get very different when we head into the desert!   (Yikes!)

Anyone else traveling with us?  I know at least one person is off internet and on vacation (Tigger60) but do we have anyone else following along with us who is just going to get mail from us???; that's fine, too!

Did anyone try the safari game?  I'm not good with things like that, but it looked like fun... does it work?

I am going to be on vacation next week with family but I will get plenty of swimming in, we are going to Florida! Never been so it will be cool to see it.

TheresaThoma

Ok I will add in one part of my trip to France (which happened before the 4th but since I have been sick since the fourth I'm using it as part of my "reserve")

Semur-en-Brionnais to Marcigny 6 miles round trip

(I will calculate my Paris millage later as an additional part of my reserve)

I hope to be back walking and running very soon. I just have to get rid of this cold first!

Good for you, Cartermia!  I know you have limited access on internet during the summer... most of us will just post mileage each week.   I'm going to try to post next stop on journey at some point on Saturdays I think... give or take a day... ;)

maximillion

Weekly addition. One and a half hours of rolling in my mobility scooter......(will be more when my own is working again!).

Cool.  Good for all of you.  Tigger60 has contacted me to let us know she is off internet until tonight, but has done a lot of walking while she was on vacation, and is meeting up with us.  Good for you, Max, that's worth 6 miles for you! last week!

Just wanted to let people know that the Animal Sufari Park in S.D. is well worth the time to see it. You can walk around the Park or take what I would call a sufari tour around the Park. Anyway just got back from Vacation and will post my miliage when I get the chance. Keep on going this will be fun.

Edited by tigger60