An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phatmass Walks Across America Thread - California To Maine!

AnneLine

23.7 for last week

I also realized I severely miscalculated my miles from last week!!! It was not 40....I had a brain fart. I dont know how I came up with that number.

Edited by CrossCuT

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, L&T.  Unfortunately, old Phatmass ate over a weeks posts, so I need to know was tht for LAST week or the week before last?   Or do you want me to count that for both.  What a pain this switch to a new phorum is gonna be......

Here is the one that was posted for the week ending 11/15/2014:

Current Walkers:

Ancilla Domani ....... 26 ............ (10 baseline plus 10+6)
AnneLine ............. 11.04 ......... (pedometer 11.04)
CarterMia ............ 30 ............ (10 baseline plus 20+)
ComingBack ........... 10 ............ (10 baseline plus ______)
CrossCut ............. 23.7 .......... (pedometer 23.7)
Light & Truth ........ 10 ............ (10 baseline plus _____)
SpemInAlium .......... 35 ............ (10 baseline plus 10+15)
TheresaThoma ......... 14.48 ......... (pedometer 14.48 including dancing)
Tigger60 ............. 13.15 ......... (pedometer 13.15)

TOTAL:  173.3 miles.  Well Done!

L&T we didn't get any mileage for you that week, so I suspect the 1.3 is for that week?   If so will add it onto next week's miles.

OK, cool, L&T.

For everyone who is walking, I don't know how long this phorum will be accessible, so PLEASE put your mileage for last week (or two if necessary) on ASAP and I'll get the numbers posted.  I have signed into the new system, but I am having a LOT of trouble figuring out how to use it...especially for this purpose.  So please also send me a PM with an email address (you can make a throw-away one) IN CASE I decide to turn this into an email option.  May prove to be easier to do.  Not sure yet, and not trying to be difficult... just using this resource while it is available.....

Hi all this is just to check in and let Anneline know that for the week of 11/16/14 to 11/22/14 I got 11.08 miles not as much as I should have but I did what I could. This week should be better.

Mine is 14.61.  

Thanks for checking in Tigger & L&T.  

Looks like PMs are working in both Phatmasses for now.... soon - but not sure how soon -- this one will become 'read-only' but it would help me if we can get the data in asap....

As I said before, if I don't have your email, please be sure to PM me with it...