An Old School Catholic Message Board

Runescape Fans

cartermia

Who is a runescape fan? I have been playing it off and on for four years and I always love it. Don't know what I am talking about go to runescape.com and start playing. My username is Carter9899 if you want to friend me!

Nihil Obstat

Lol, I still have my old account details kicking around somewhere. :hehe: It has been a long, long time though.

Nihil Obstat

Just logged in to check. Things have changed a lot since I used to play. Here is my dude.

PT0lBfo.png

Deus te Amat

Just logged in to check. Things have changed a lot since I used to play. Here is my dude.

PT0lBfo.png

I have higher mining stats than you. :|

I was 60 something when before all of the updates. I just created a new account  since everything is for members after you reach 60 it seems like. Were you a member?

Nihil Obstat

I was, for a couple years. Got too busy to keep it up when I started high school, so I let it lapse. So essentially I wouldn't be able to play right now unless I was a member, because all of my good stuff is member's only.

yeah I remember when they did everyone was a member for a month thing and I got a lot of good member stuff then