An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sisters Of The Precious Blood (spps) In St. Pelagiberg / Lietchenstein

oremus1

Also, for those of you browsing this thread who are american and dont mind the Novus Ordo, a very wonderful community of cloistered nuns with alot of adoration and precious blood spirituality are the Handmaids of the Precious Blood. They have a red habit, and wear a ring shaped like a chalice with two hearts. When i was a kid i loved that order. Www.nunsforpriests.org

Bride of the Lamb

Sensensis, fyi: I didn't *blame* the sisters, I dared to say what I thought when I read the contents of that website in order to help another user. I think that should be OK. As for your user name, that  was just a typo, it wasn't deliberate.

Edited by Bride of the Lamb

Hi Bride of the Lamb,

Yes, sure, it was all ok. I didn't want to blame YOU:)

Sorry if I was sounding harsh yesterday - I've lost my keys and couldn't get them back so far. It was most enervating to run through the whole city for a second time just in order to find nothing. If I hadn't a second one hidden somewhere outside of the flat I would have had a really BIG problem. Sorry again. By the way I love your blog, it's great. :-)

Hi Oremus1, to me it appeared as if you had talked about NO sisters of the same congregation, but apparently you're talking about other sisters with some similar habit and related spirituality. It would be helpful if you give us some links or concrete names so that we know what you're talking about.

senensis - I had traweled through the web for many many days trying to find anything about the SPPS in english. literally every search, every image search etc. because I love the Precious Blood spirituality BUT I also need a community with the EF. it should not be SSPX.

so I don't really want to do it all again. im only interested in the Precious Blood communities with the EF exclusively. which rules out all of the American ones.

as far as im aware, there are only 16 convents with exclusively the EF in the world (non SSPX). so that limits things.

also, as you may see, I am 'phishy' so if I write about the SSPX I will be most likely warned or banned. hence no links.

Well I wasn't interested in FSSPX but in the NO sisters you mentioned, in order to understand your posts above. But I think it has become clear now that nor the ones nor the others belong to Schellenberg, so there's no need to worry about for you.

As Matana already mentioned, the Schellenberg Sisters are not particularly linked with the Fraternity of St. Peter. In Liechtenstein they have quite a number of diocesan priests who celebrate the EF - and as you might have noticed, it's a small country and they don't need to drive far ;) In fact the Vicar General is the natural brother of Mother Superior. He's a very kind, very religious man with high knowledge and prudence.

Wow many thanks guys for all your translation and advice.

I am using Google Translate to assist me to write to them to try to visit for a long weekend, and will post updates as they arise.

Many thanks, be blessed :saint2: