An Old School Catholic Message Board

French Dissidence (about Time!)

mortify ii

French Dissidence  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Seems really racist. Or an excuse for racism. 

yeah I don't get this either, I didn't read it all to conclude wether or not it is really racism in disguise, but I would be willing to bet there is a hidden agenda in this some where, to me it comes off as some kind of propaganda, not necessarily evil...

The US military does propaganda campaigns all the time to recruit susceptible young wondering minds looking for someone or something to follow , instead of letting them grow and mature into rational educated people with a college degree.

The US military does propaganda campaigns all the time to recruit susceptible young wondering minds looking for someone or something to follow , instead of letting them grow and mature into rational educated people with a college degree.

Is that last part sarcasm? College educated professionals are heavily indoctrinated. 

Is that last part sarcasm? College educated professionals are heavily indoctrinated. 

not sarcasim, but from what i have seen, it is easier to mold youth versus trying to take as you say someone who is heavily indoctrinated to one way or another and then mold that person into an agenda one has.

Colleges the big ones anyhow do the exact same thing, they will heavily pump a student body into believing what they tell them for what ever the purpose the college has, but it would be better to just assume for the most part someone with a college education or is at least not right out of highschool, just turned 21, is basically some form of a rational adult; it would be more effective ( affective ) to target those people, heck even the heavily indoctrinated adults versus raging hormonal youth, who are easily influenced or easily taken advantage of.

Colleges teaches you to be a "systems managers" at best. To suggest the system itself needs change is the really "radical" thing we are indoctrinated to suppress. 

I'm going to go with seriously trolling.

I think my subsequent posts indicated that I was being rather serious. I'm sorry you guys are not familiar with who King David really was. 

"And bringing forth the people thereof he sawed them, and drove over them chariots armed with iron: and divided them with knives, and made them pass through brickkilns: so did he to all the cities of the children of Ammon: and David returned, with all the army to Jerusalem."

2 Samual 12:31

Yes, King David had citizens of captured cities sawed in half. Quite horrific. Some translations choose to dull the meaning by translating it in such a way that he put them to forced labor but the same account is in 1 Chronicles 20:3 and its clear they were sawed.

Credo in Deum

I don't believe any one is confused about who King David was. I think we are confused as to how you came to the comparison of Putin with King David, and maybe you're confused as to why King David is revered by Jews and Christians. I'll give you a hint, it's not because of his acts of brutality, adultery, or any of his sins for that matter.

I don't believe any one is confused about who King David was. I think we are confused as to how you came to the comparison of Putin with King David, and maybe you're confused as to why King David is revered by Jews and Christians. I'll give you a hint, it's not because of his acts of brutality, adultery, or any of his sins for that matter.

Because a ruler can be a thug and still good for the nation

because if film reeeeally close to my face, use black and white, and some intense background music it's not racism! it's patriotism!

Nihil Obstat

People have been suspended in the past for using the word hell in that manner. Just a heads up, because I have seen you say it twice today.