An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Have Questions

PhuturePriest

PhuturePriest

I'm gone for one week doing charity work at a Catholic teen mission, and when I come back, my parents have a new van, my cat was stuck all day in a room with a dead turkey, people are being given Church Militant tags, and Crosscut's official status is "Spiritual, not Religious".

What the floopy is going on? I want answers.

Nihil Obstat

Short answer, Dust decided to post again. I think that explains all of it including the weird van cat turkey junk I did not pay attention to.

PhuturePriest

Short answer, Dust decided to post again. I think that explains all of it including the weird van cat turkey junk I did not pay attention to.

I hacked Crosscut's account with a sonic screwdriver and a rubber band band.

I'm just wondering if it was Dust's doing, or if there's a thread that led her to decide herself.

KnightofChrist

I'm just wondering if it was Dust's doing, or if there's a thread that led her to decide herself.

Yes.

OnlySunshine

I'm gone for one week doing charity work at a Catholic teen mission, and when I come back, my parents have a new van, my cat was stuck all day in a room with a dead turkey, people are being given Church Militant tags, and Crosscut's official status is "Spiritual, not Religious".

What the floopy is going on? I want answers.

i-havent-the-faintest-idea.gif

and Crosscut's official status is "Spiritual, not Religious".

Someone notices me! My life can end happy now.

I hacked Crosscut's account with a sonic screwdriver and a rubber band band.

This is true. KoC and I are experiencing freaky Friday. This is actually KoC right now and CC is KoC. Its ok, let it happen.

PhuturePriest

Someone notices me! My life can end happy now.

This is true. KoC and I are experiencing freaky Friday. This is actually KoC right now and CC is KoC. Its ok, let it happen.

I'm pretty sure I was noticing you when we were battling out theological matters. ;)

As an aside, I am tripping out from this background right now.

Edited by FuturePriest387

I'm pretty sure I was noticing you when we were battling out theological matters. ;)

meme_cry_png_by_mfsyrcm-d58vqic.png

Have I pleased you?