An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who In Here, The Vocation Station, Wants Some Responsibility?

dUSt

I'm sorry but who even does that? Eschatological perspective people. ESCHATOLOGICAL PERSPECTIVE.

Back to chimney pictures.

AccountDeleted

I'm sorry but who even does that? Eschatological perspective people. ESCHATOLOGICAL PERSPECTIVE.

Back to chimney pictures.

Here you go...

twistedchimney.jpg

Catherine Therese

@Conclave+seagull.jpeg

It's interesting that this is one of the more famous pictures doing the rounds online from the conclave. 

Anyone who has ever prayed the penitential psalms would be familiar with that line "I lie awake, like a lonely bird on the roof...." 

Credo in Deum

@Conclave+seagull.jpeg

rotfl

Aren't there any guys in here?

Looking to appoint a VS Patriarch, you sly dog you? 

Edited by Credo in Deum

AccountDeleted

credo in deum is a guy, make him do it

It might be good to have a male influence around here. Hmmmm

Thinking-Man-Rodin.jpg

Nihil Obstat

Aren't there any guys in here?

....... Fine, fine, you twisted my arm; I nominate myself. I am the best choice because I do not currently know about 2/3 to 3/4 of the regular VSers, and since I am not discerning I have no emotional investment in any of the common arguments. That means few, if any regulars on VS actively dislike me, which is better than I can say for the rest of the site.

I have lots of spare time because I am currently working full time at a poor excuse for a store which averages well under $1000 per day in sales, so about five of the eight hours I work are spent trying to find something to do. Mostly that means re-reading threads I have already read. Instead I can be productive and read VS threads.

Aha........ is he joking, is he serious? Who knows? What a strange and obnoxious person that Nihil Obstat is.  :disguise: 

AccountDeleted

....... Fine, fine, you twisted my arm; I nominate myself. I am the best choice because I do not currently know about 2/3 to 3/4 of the regular VSers, and since I am not discerning I have no emotional investment in any of the common arguments. That means few, if any regulars on VS actively dislike me, which is better than I can say for the rest of the site.

I have lots of spare time because I am currently working full time at a poor excuse for a store which averages well under $1000 per day in sales, so about five of the eight hours I work are spent trying to find something to do. Mostly that means re-reading threads I have already read. Instead I can be productive and read VS threads.

Aha........ is he joking, is he serious? Who knows? What a strange and obnoxious person that Nihil Obstat is.  :disguise: 

How do you know that few of us regulars on VS do or don't actively dislike you? Hmmm?? 

Well, for my part, I actively like you. :blowkiss: So, if you get the ball, run with it! :)