An Old School Catholic Message Board

"something You Didn't Know About Me" Thread

LittleWaySoul

OnlySunshine

I used to play the oboe in junior high (and private lessons for a while after) and taught myself how to play the flute using the skills I learned playing the oboe.  They're basically the same except the way they're held.  ;)

Sadly not that tall.  Sigh. 

6'7 is a little too tall. His limbs are long and lanky.

OnlySunshine

Oh, another thing.  I am often told by my mom and grandmother that I'm an "old soul."  I love things from other eras more than my own - especially Victorian.  I love antique shopping, watching PBS more than any other station, watching older movies (my favorite is "I Remember Mama"), etc.  I relate more to people older than me than people in my own age group.  I think that's why I want to be in long-term care administration.  I love being with the aging.  :)

I relate to most of the things on this list:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/laraparker/signs-you-are-an-old-soul

Edited by MaterMisericordiae

Ancilla Domini

I love things from other eras more than my own - especially Victorian.  I love antique shopping, watching PBS more than any other station, watching older movies (my favorite is "I Remember Mama"), etc.  I relate more to people older than me than people in my own age group.

I think you hacked into my brain. That basically just described me. XD

Oh, another thing.  I am often told by my mom and grandmother that I'm an "old soul."  I love things from other eras more than my own - especially Victorian.  I love antique shopping, watching PBS more than any other station, watching older movies (my favorite is "I Remember Mama"), etc.  I relate more to people older than me than people in my own age group.  I think that's why I want to be in long-term care administration.  I love being with the aging.  :)

I relate to most of the things on this list:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/laraparker/signs-you-are-an-old-soul

I think you hacked into my brain. That basically just described me. XD

You two would enjoy Jane Austen if you arent already fans of her.

OnlySunshine

You two would enjoy Jane Austen if you arent already fans of her.

I love the movie, "Sense and Sensibility."  But, my favorite all-time modern day movie that's based on literature is "Little Women" (1994).  :)

brandelynmarie

I've ran away before...to Switzerland!

I'm very good at mimicking a guinea pig although I don't know what I'm saying...

I started reading at college level when I was 13...

I'm fond of art from the 1100's...

I didn't start driving til I was 26...up til then I either walked or got a ride...including hitchhiking!

Ancilla Domini

I have a friend who is personally acquainted with Papa Benedict. My brother was also blessed by Papa Benedict before he became pope.

Ancilla Domini

I knew Abigail Breslin when she was littler. She and spent an entire afternoon together once - we baked cookies. :)

I have a friend who is personally acquainted with Papa Benedict. My brother was also blessed by Papa Benedict before he became pope.

You're Pope Francis' sister? :o

Ancilla Domini

You're Pope Francis' sister? :o

Naturally - a 61 year age-difference is extremely common among siblings. XD