An Old School Catholic Message Board

"something You Didn't Know About Me" Thread

LittleWaySoul

HopefulHeart

When I was a kid, I really wanted to be an ornithologist (a scientist who studies birds). I planned to live in a log cabin in the woods and study birds for the rest of my days. XD

Credo in Deum

​Ikr?

Did you intentionally make that happen or was it an amesome gift of coincidence?  I mean the jaws reference was amesome in itself but those two drops made me really LOL.  

Not A Mallard

Did you intentionally make that happen or was it an amesome gift of coincidence?  I mean the jaws reference was amesome in itself but those two drops made me really LOL.  

​I was thinking of cutting out the sound, but then I realized that the drops really emphasized the joke that it was a toy boat in a bathtub.

Not A Mallard

One time, I was acting very silly, and a priest who was there glared at me and said, "Don't you know the parents' curse? The child becomes like the parent..." I'm still kicking myself for not replying with, "Is that why you became a priest?"

HopefulHeart

I just found out that my application to my preferred school for transferring is in the final stages of the review process!! Soon I'll know if I am accepted! It's a selective research university, and I really want to get in. *fingers crossed* :)

HopefulHeart

I have no green thumb. Gardening bores me, and I can't seem to keep plants alive. Once I bought a cactus and inadvertently killed it by watering it too much. Then my mom put a plant in my room, and that almost died because I watered it far too little. Guess I have more of a brown thumb. :|

Not A Mallard

I have no green thumb. Gardening bores me, and I can't seem to keep plants alive. Once I bought a cactus and inadvertently killed it by watering it too much. Then my mom put a plant in my room, and that almost died because I watered it far too little. Guess I have more of a brown thumb. :|