An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Board: The Purged

dUSt

Hang in there. You got involved just before the phorum starting going through some management structure changes. Things will be less confusing soon. This happens every once in a while, but then things settle down for a bit.

:) 

I never did get a chance to show my mettle as a Minion of Death. What do you say; let bygones be bygones and give it another shot? :|

This is funny. I laughed. :|

Lilllabettt

does anyone know if I was ever purged?

I was wrastling kids all day and had no internets and now I don't even know if I ever went to purgatory.

Just seems like something a person ought to know about their life history.

Like "oh yeah that afternoon I spent in purgatory" not "gee I wonder if I spent the afternoon in purgatory." 

if Red went I'm guessing I did too. Need to know how much side eye to give phatmass.

The only people still here that can tell us about what it was like to be purged are Lil Red and Perigrina. I believe the process cleansed them of their negative misdemeanor. The other two people who were purged are now banned. Executive decision.

does anyone know if I was ever purged?

I was wrastling kids all day and had no internets and now I don't even know if I ever went to purgatory.

Just seems like something a person ought to know about their life history.

Like "oh yeah that afternoon I spent in purgatory" not "gee I wonder if I spent the afternoon in purgatory." 

if Red went I'm guessing I did too. Need to know how much side eye to give phatmass.

apparently I'm a very popular person. who knows if you were as popular as I am? 

AccountDeleted

The only people still here that can tell us about what it was like to be purged are Lil Red and Perigrina. I believe the process cleansed them of their negative misdemeanor. The other two people who were purged are now banned. Executive decision.

May one ask who the two banned members are?

OnlySunshine

May one ask who the two banned members are?

Semper Catholic

I think the other was Mortify II who then signed on as M 3 (and was banned again).

AccountDeleted

Semper Catholic

I think the other was Mortify II who then signed on as M 3 (and was banned again).

Wow - a lot sure happens these days at the Sham Apts!! :shock:

Lilllabettt

apparently I'm a very popular person. who knows if you were as popular as I am? 

i am consoled by the thought that in the stillness of the night and in the quiet of their hearts, your "fans" know themselves as gutless c.humps. 

that kind of self-knowledge often produces beneficial change. everyone wins.

winner winner chicken dinner

Edited by Lilllabettt

i am consoled by the thought that in the stillness of the night and in the quiet of their hearts, your "fans" know themselves as gutless foolish persons. 

that kind of self-knowledge often produces beneficial change. everyone wins.

winner winner chicken dinner

now i'm hungry for chicken. :unsure: on a Friday. 

anyway, I've learned my lesson. I will attempt to confine my gifs to a thread in the lame board.  :mail: