An Old School Catholic Message Board

In Conversation With God

dUSt

HIGHLY recommend this set of books for daily prayer. In my opinion, the best daily resource for strengthening your interior life, hands down.

51Uve9pLpRL.jpg

Unfortunately, the online Catholic bookstores sell it for $129.

But, $89 for the whole set at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0906138191/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=0906138191&linkCode=as2&tag=phatmasscom-20&linkId=QIIDBLXE5L25BF67

HIGHLY recommend this set of books for daily prayer. In my opinion, the best daily resource for strengthening your interior life, hands down.

51Uve9pLpRL.jpg

Unfortunately, the online Catholic bookstores sell it for $129.

But, $89 for the whole set at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0906138191/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=0906138191&linkCode=as2&tag=phatmasscom-20&linkId=QIIDBLXE5L25BF67

Out of props, so props. 

I've got the set ... and for those who read spanish I found that online at one point. The original is in spanish.

Credo in Deum

I have the set. Great books with lots of good stuff from one of my favorite saints, Josemaria.

I bought it in '04 after dUSt and Fr. Pontifex recommended it here. Its the best daily meditation aid for Catholics living on planet earth, and possibly for those who may be living on other terrestrial realms. I try to use it every day when possible. Thankfully I found it used on Amazon for $45 bucks!

I bought it in '04 after dUSt and Fr. Pontifex recommended it here. Its the best daily meditation aid for Catholics living on planet earth, and possibly for those who may be living on other terrestrial realms. I try to use it every day when possible. Thankfully I found it used on Amazon for $45 bucks!

Wow, that's a great deal. I got the set on sale for $100. New, but still, big price difference. 

blazeingstar

I am honestly disappointed in this thread.  With everything dUST has posted recently I thought this was going to be about what God's been telling him recently

Credo in Deum

It is.  God is telling him to plug these bookk so then you will buy them on amazon.com, grow in your spiritual life once you read them, and support Phatmass at the same time.

Everyone wins. 

blazeingstar

It is.  God is telling him to plug these bookk so then you will buy them on amazon.com, grow in your spiritual life once you read them, and support Phatmass at the same time.

Everyone wins. 

My amazon is already set up to sponsor <Insert state here> Catholic Charities, so I can't also do Phatmass.

And as an ADD Dyslexic I struggle with reading.  That much printed material is stuff of nightmares.

Credo in Deum

My amazon is already set up to sponsor <Insert state here> Catholic Charities, so I can't also do Phatmass.

And as an ADD Dyslexic I struggle with reading.  That much printed material is stuff of nightmares.

I don't think you will struggle with this series.  The books are made up of short meditations for each day of the year. I think you would will do just fine. ;)