An Old School Catholic Message Board

Reunion Thread (reunion Drama?)

puellapaschalis

puellapaschalis

Hello all!

Haven't been here in a while, because Lifeâ„¢. But thank goodness I remembered my password ;)

How are you? Do I know you? What's Lifeâ„¢ done with you since the last time we spoke?

PPx

Lilllabettt

hi. I remember you. girl with benedictine sympathies, no?

nothings new with me except I have developed a chronic teeth chattering headache. It's either from tension or a pulsating brain tumor. not sure which.

puellapaschalis

Who are you and why are you here?

waynes_world-2.jpg

Excuse me, I'm one of the wittiest, funniest, and most articulate forces of nature to have ever made it past email activation.

Having said that, I'm not a big fan of change myself. Nice to know I still fit in.

hi. I remember you. girl with benedictine sympathies, no?

nothings new with me except I have developed a chronic teeth chattering headache. It's either from tension or a pulsating brain tumor. not sure which.

Yah. My sis pointed me to your blog, the url of which I promptly lost over the years. Go me!

I'm sorry to hear about your headache. I'd prescribe tea, but then tea is my go-to for almost everything so I'm not convinced it'll help you here.

Lilllabettt

I'm sorry to hear about your headache. I'd prescribe tea, but then tea is my go-to for almost everything so I'm not convinced it'll help you here.

omg she likes tea. TEA DRINKERS UNITE. currently sipping PG Tips. 2 things of sugar and a splash of milk. life made.

oh my goodness (don't blasphemy) she likes tea. TEA DRINKERS UNITE. currently sipping PG Tips. 2 things of sugar and a splash of milk. life made.

Tea Drinkers are brilliant.  And a cuppa makes anything better.

Another headache sufferer here.  They are nasty.

PhuturePriest

Excuse me, I'm one of the wittiest, funniest, and most articulate forces of nature to have ever made it past email activation.

Having said that, I'm not a big fan of change myself. Nice to know I still fit in.

Yah. My sis pointed me to your blog, the url of which I promptly lost over the years. Go me!

You make a solid case. You may stay.

puellapaschalis

oh my goodness (don't blasphemy) she likes tea. TEA DRINKERS UNITE. currently sipping PG Tips. 2 things of sugar and a splash of milk. life made.

It's the middle of the night here and now all I can think about is whether I can make myself a big mug of tea without waking everyone up.

Tea Drinkers are brilliant.  And a cuppa makes anything better.

Another headache sufferer here.  They are nasty.

Thoughts on the best tea to be got? I'm on a Yorkshire Tea thing at the moment.

You make a solid case. You may stay.

*patpat* Well done Fido!

(though I'm being nicer than usual because I'm not averse to Mr. Branagh - full disclosure you understand)

Edited by puellapaschalis

OnlySunshine

Hello all!

Haven't been here in a while, because Lifeâ„¢. But thank goodness I remembered my password ;)

How are you? Do I know you? What's Lifeâ„¢ done with you since the last time we spoke?

PPx

I still remember you!  Wow!  Glad to see you again.  I remember you were friends with osapientia and VeniteAdoremus.  :)

I like my Earl Grey black in the morning.

I also adore loose-leaf jasmine tea.  It's pure delight.

porziuncola

You have chosen a particularly auspicious time to return.

Auspicious because of your newly instituted minion-of-death-dom?