An Old School Catholic Message Board

Keeping Points....

Mrs. Bro. Adam

Mrs. Bro. Adam

This was mentioned in another thread, and I thought it was a good idea, so I'm going to start this thread.

For those of you who didn't see the thread that inspired this thread, I'll just quickly explain what's going to happen.

If you're someone who is wanting to gain/lose weight, but don't want anyone to know how much/how little you weight, we'll just be keeping points.

We all start out with 0 points. As you gain/lose weight, you get a point for every pound towards your goal. So, if you want to lose weight, and you lose a pound, then you get one point. If you want to gain weight, and you gain a pound, then you get a point.

Now, if you're trying to lose weight, but you gain a pound, then you get a negative point (or you take a pound away). Same thing if you lose a pound when you want to gain weight. So....

Hopefully this will help everyone with encouraging others, and those who are working will be encouraged by seeing their progress!

So....let's go! :)

Mrs. Bro. Adam

Ok: Mrs. Bro. Adam and Raphael have 1 point! :)
Stargirl and Crusader are at 0 points, but are working towards their first point...

Wonder if we could get this pinned? So it doesn't get buried?

Is this like the Simmering Family wieght loss challengce? LOL! Everywhere at Easter or something they all make this list of what they are going to lose by Christmas, or something. And the person who wins gets the pool money. LOL!

By the end of the summer with my job I will be down like 143 LBs. lol. I don't eat much at work or at home when I work and I do a REALLY physical job. Try lifting and carry some kegs around. LOL!

Mrs. Bro. Adam

Shoot! I'd be happy to have a job like that! I'd be guaranteed to get some exercise in, and get paid for it! :laugh:

cmotherofpirl

bump.
We need to find a place to pin this.

THis isn't fair you know, my son just started making chicken pizzas and cheeseburger pizzas at work. :(

Edited by cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='Jun 9 2004, 03:28 PM'] Shoot! I'd be happy to have a job like that! I'd be guaranteed to get some exercise in, and get paid for it! :laugh: [/quote]
LOL! Just a little too much. And if you are with Chris and he tries to get the keg connented you get soaked in beer. And it tastes bad. LOL! And you smell all day.