An Old School Catholic Message Board

Keeping Points....

Mrs. Bro. Adam

St. Catherine

I am willing to try this. I guess I will have to go buy a scale in the near future though. YIKES!!!

Mrs. Bro. Adam

It's a good way to keep yourself accountable, too.

And help keep others who are participating accountable, too.

LOL! Does this count like I can weigh whenever I want. LOL! My mum used to be a Nazi about things like that. I was too big, about 220 or so. But I am rather large boned, I mean LARGE the smallest I could be is like 195, lol. So she make a deal with me if I hit 200 I got something, I forgot what. But I had to lose so much everyweek. So I went for a run and lost 1 pound before I weighed but never dieted. LOL!

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote]My mum used to be a Nazi about things like that. I was too big, about 220 or so. But I am rather large boned, I mean LARGE the smallest I could be is like 195, lol. So she make a deal with me if I hit 200 I got something, I forgot what. But I had to lose so much everyweek. So I went for a run and lost 1 pound before I weighed but never dieted. LOL![/quote]

I can sympathize with that. I have a HUGE barrel chest. My ability to smell of elderberries in my stomach and have my ribcage stick out earned me the nickname "Greyhound". Actually, I think I look more like a lion, but whatever...

The lowest weight I can reach is about 170.

Mrs. Bro. Adam

If you have a goal that you wanna meet, and you get a pound closer to it, then you get a point.

crusader1234

K I think we need some rules: first off, everybody here who is trying to gain weight, dont tempt the people who are trying to lose weight by saying 'oh im about to go eat a cheeseburger pizza' and stuff... just leave food out of it. unles you are saying 'i ate a sprig of parsley' hahah

[quote name='crusader1234' date='Jun 9 2004, 07:15 PM'] K I think we need some rules: first off, everybody here who is trying to gain weight, dont tempt the people who are trying to lose weight by saying 'oh im about to go eat a cheeseburger pizza' and stuff... just leave food out of it. unles you are saying 'i ate a sprig of parsley' hahah [/quote]
LOL. Hows about if we try to lose weight and still eat like that and still lose weight?

IcePrincessKRS

0 points (still trying to get back to pre-Adrienne weight/body... if I gain muscle weight but still lose inches I can still mark that as a gained point even if I am trying to "lose" weight, right? :P)

Soldier4Him

Ooh, I'm so in on this thread! We should get it pinned. ?dUST? little help here? Starting at zero. Let's rock and roll!!!!!

crusader1234

yeah i think a point could be considered gaining muscle weight. measure in inches i guess.

i get a one and a half points. :cyclops:

Mrs. Bro. Adam

[quote]K I think we need some rules: first off, everybody here who is trying to gain weight, dont tempt the people who are trying to lose weight by saying 'oh im about to go eat a cheeseburger pizza' and stuff... just leave food out of it. unles you are saying 'i ate a sprig of parsley' hahah [/quote]

That's a great rule, and I think another good rule is that anyone participating in this thread should encourage others participating in this thread. The more encouragement, the better!