An Old School Catholic Message Board

Male Communities

PhuturePriest

Franciscan Friars (OFM) of the Sacred Heart Province - basically, Midwest. Here's their Vocations page, including information  on vocation events in Spetember, October, and November 2014.  

PhuturePriest

Franciscan Friars (OFM) of the Sacred Heart Province - basically, Midwest. Here's their Vocations page, including information  on vocation events in Spetember, October, and November 2014.  

It seems the link isn't showing. I thought I'd tell you before it's too late to edit your post.

It seems the link isn't showing. I thought I'd tell you before it's too late to edit your post.

Grazie! 

Google: Franciscan Vocation Office Sacred Heart Province 

Edited by Luigi

PhuturePriest

Grazie! 

Google: Franciscan Vocation Office Sacred Heart Province 

It seems Dust has installed anti-Franciscan measures on Vocation Station. He's probably behind those crazy Dominicans and their cape propaganda.

He is definitely in my top three favorite priests I've ever met. Last year I attended an excellent talk by him about the youth, telling us about several young Saints and saying youth shouldn't be underestimated.

Mine too!  He is truly an incredible, holy, and gifted priest.  I am very grateful to God for putting him in my life.  He has helped me and given me direction on so many occasions now and he has always been spot on with me in his advice. 

The website for the Franciscan Friars of the Immaculate is back up: http://www.marymediatrix.com/

Awesome!  Love those guys!  Glad to see they are up and running again

PhuturePriest

FSSP with Saint John Paul the Great:

popefssp.jpg

ICKSP:

st_marys_cashton_wi2%5B1%5D.jpg

It must be conceded that the ICKSP look cooler than the FSSP, but that's because of the blue.

PhuturePriest

Quarr is pronounced 'corr' in English, it's not because of the community's French origins. It's a wonderful place.

It should be "Kwarr". Just saying.

And it is also awesome.