An Old School Catholic Message Board

It's A Shocking Thing... But We've Known It Would Happen....

AnneLine

FP turns 18 in just a few hours.....

You still have the offer of a home-cooked birthday dinner on San Bruno Mountain in your future if you ever choose to take advantage of it....... Not everyone who has their birthday on St. Bruno's day.....

Seriously, praying for every blessing for you, Miles!  :hug:

PhuturePriest

I have spent some time deciding upon my traditional midnight birthday song. Every year since I turned 14, I wait until midnight for it to turn into my birthday, and then once the clock strikes midnight, I play a special song selected to be my first song I listen to in the new year. I think my first year when I turned 14 I chose Kickstart My Heart, the next year I chose In The Name of Love by U2, and I don't remember the last two. This year I've decided on the Gryffindor fight song.

Miles should come up to Canada so that he can drink legally.

Well, Alberta - and then send him to the rigs!

puellapaschalis

He should come over here and smoke some pot....oh wait, you can do that in (some parts of) the US now too, right? Never mind then.

#SwitchesOffCorruptingPseudoBigSisterMode

Muahahahaha.

So the fetus enters a new trimester?  Sto Lat, paesan!

I have spent some time deciding upon my traditional midnight birthday song. Every year since I turned 14, I wait until midnight for it to turn into my birthday, and then once the clock strikes midnight, I play a special song selected to be my first song I listen to in the new year. I think my first year when I turned 14 I chose Kickstart My Heart, the next year I chose In The Name of Love by U2, and I don't remember the last two. This year I've decided on the Gryffindor fight song.

Actually, the first song that popped in my head for you to sing at midnight would be "Bark at the Moon" by Ozzy Osborne. 

Edited by Norseman82

PhuturePriest

So the fetus enters a new trimester?  Sto Lat, paesan!

Actually, the first song that popped in my head for you to sing at midnight would be "Bark at the Moon" by Ozzy Osborne. 

I don't really like Ozzy Osbourne. I absolutely must like the song I listen to when beginning the new year.

brandelynmarie

So will you celebrate on here by venturing into the protected area? :) Happy Birthday in 30'ish minutes! :cake:

PhuturePriest

So will you celebrate on here by venturing into the protected area? :) Happy Birthday in 30'ish minutes! :cake:

See for yourself.

Thy Geekdom Come

The world could still end before that happens.  Raphael, how long were you away from Phatmass?

Aside from occasional visits, a couple years at least. Then dUSt made me a mod for some reason.

Edited:

... and apparently took that away ...

Edited by Raphael