An Old School Catholic Message Board

It's Time To Move—here's How To Do It (video)

Gabriela

Hey ladies,

dUSt is gonna' lock this board any time now. It's time to get over to the new phorum. Here's a video to walk you through it. Once you're there, there's more help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBaivUwacjM&feature=youtu.be 

Marie Villalovos Smith

Confused...I sign in using Facebook, the new board does not have a icon to log on using Facebook. And I don't see anywhere to add myself to the Phorum.

Edited by Marie Villalovos Smith

Confused...I sign in using Facebook, the new board does not have a icon to log on using Facebook. And I don't see anywhere to add myself to the Phorum.

Ok, so did you input your username: "Marie Villalovos Smith" and then click on "Lost Password"?

Try that and let me know if it works.

NOTE TO ALL: If you don't get the email after you go through the "Lost Password" routine, make sure that you check your junk mail for it. The email will come from "phatmass@gmail.com", so add that address to your "Safe List" in your email if you can.

• 3 weeks later...
Sister Leticia

I've tried phatmass/forums several times and each time I get page not found. I even tried googling and clicking on the link it gave me but still page not found. I did manage to get into it when it first changed and changed my password, but now I can't find it.

Please help!!

I've tried phatmass/forums several times and each time I get page not found. I even tried googling and clicking on the link it gave me but still page not found. I did manage to get into it when it first changed and changed my password, but now I can't find it.

Please help!!

Hello,

the phorum had moved (necessitating the password reset) and then it moved back here.  It went down for a while as well.  If you're posting here, you're in the right place.

whew! I was SOOO confused. I kept trying to get to the " forums" and it kept taking me back here. BTW, how come I lost my church militant tag and am back to PM alien? Bummed about that.........

Well, it seems in the move back I now have both designations. What's up with that?!

Edited by Francis Clare

Dust may have had the settings changed so that you had to have made a post before it 'reactivated' or something - he's done something similar in the past.