An Old School Catholic Message Board

Here Is A Thread Noone Who Isn't A Mediator Of Meh Can Comment On

PhuturePriest

franciscanheart

Feel free to make ad hominems and be witchy to me all you want, but please refrain from doing so to innocent bystanders. There have been at least five people both on this thread and privately who have told me you're getting way out of line, and you really need to cool it. If you have a problem with me, message me. I tried to last night, but your inbox is full. I can't help but get the impression that there's been an on-going tension and grudge between you and I since August, and I would very sincerely like to resolve it. If you're interested, please message me. If not, please know that you don't have to crash every thread I make with mean sarcasm and ad hominems.

This is the last time I'm going to tell you this: IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU. Have a nice life.

Edited to add: It concerns me not at all that you like to talk behind my back on the regular (to my friends even!) about what I do or do not say, how I do or not act. It's very holy of you to gossip like that. Keep up the good work! Edited by franciscanheart

Feel free to make ad hominems and be witchy to me all you want, but please refrain from doing so to innocent bystanders. There have been at least five people both on this thread and privately who have told me you're getting way out of line, and you really need to cool it. If you have a problem with me, message me. I tried to last night, but your inbox is full. I can't help but get the impression that there's been an on-going tension and grudge between you and I since August, and I would very sincerely like to resolve it. If you're interested, please message me. If not, please know that you don't have to crash every thread I make with mean sarcasm and ad hominems.

When you post something on pm, the people responding to it are not "crashing". You're essentially walking into a restaurant and screaming your opinion. You invited any and all to voice their opinion. If you want to start an exclusive club, then do it. This ain't it.

PhuturePriest

This is the last time I'm going to tell you this: IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU. Have a nice life.

Edited to add: It concerns me not at all that you like to talk behind my back on the regular (to my friends even!) about what I do or do not say, how I do or not act. It's very holy of you to gossip like that. Keep up the good work!

Yes, clearly it's not about me. That's why every time I make a thread and you're around you go out of your way to make mean-spirited memes towards me and what I say, which has been noted by many people including a moderator.

It concerns me to think that you have sole ownership over that friend. She is my friend, too, believe it or not, and I can speak with her if I want to. And I didn't go behind your back, thank you very much. The first thing I tried to do was message you, but I couldn't, and as you got rid of me on Facebook, I couldn't reach you there either. If you're mad that I didn't go to you first, perhaps you should allow me the capabilities to do so.

PhuturePriest

Stop whining about other registered members commenting on your threads.

I'm not whining about her posting on here. I'm pointing out her unChristian and deplorable behavior. I and many others have had enough of it, and this whole clique's existence is the reason people don't stay on Phatmass. This is a Catholic forum, not frigging Mean Girls.

I'm not whining about her posting on here. I'm pointing out her unChristian and deplorable behavior. I and many others have had enough of it, and this whole clique's existence is the reason people don't stay on Phatmass. This is a Catholic forum, not frigging Mean Girls.

http://subtuum.com/