Franciscan-Sisters-of-the-R2.jpg

crown.jpg

Sisters of Life:
_7984480842.jpg

info_faire_sisters_of_life.jpg

And the two together:
Picture.jpg

:heart:

FP that is mean!  :nono:  :yellowcard: Maybe we needed to get the VS people incorporated into OpenMic since most of them just lurk in VS. I think it is a good idea! :) (and not just cause FP is saying no.) :p

Basilisa Marie

Are you gonna pick your religious order based on their habits? Religious life as fashion show, or something?

Nah, but it's cool to see them. So often we just see the media portray nuns in black and white penguin suits, so it's good to raise awareness of the real diversity of habits. :) 

veritasluxmea

Copertina-2.jpgSisters Adorers of the Royal Heart of Jesus 

sistertheresa-2.jpg

Sisters of the Sacred and Immaculate Hearts of Jesus and Mary 

And I love the Sisters of Life's habits... I'm a sucker for anything blue :P Fun fact, they were based of the Dominican Sisters habits! 

PhuturePriest

Keep this religious nonsense in Vocation Station with all the rest of the nun habit threads. :|

complex.jpg

I want that dog.

Keep this religious nonsense in Vocation Station with all the rest of the nun habit threads. :|

complex.jpg

You are my spirit animal, Ash. 

This is a novice with the Petites Soeurs de la Consolation du Sacre-Coeur et de la Sainte Face. (Professed sisters add a blue mantle.) They're founded in the spiritual tradition of Bl. Charles de Foucauld, which is probably why I like them so much - whenever I catch sight of the heart and cross symbol that Charles designed I feel happy. :)

cc20ede4c397388e83fc0986ab46bbf0.jpg

Edited by beatitude

franciscanheart

This is a novice with the Petites Soeurs de la Consolation du Sacre-Coeur et de la Sainte Face. (Professed sisters add a blue mantle.) They're founded in the spiritual tradition of Bl. Charles de Foucauld, which is probably why I like them so much - whenever I catch sight of the heart and cross symbol that Charles designed I feel happy. :)

Lovely! I love love love long, pointed veils. So beautiful.

Ancilla Domini

I can't even begin to tell you how long I've wondered who these sisters are! There was a very large number of them walking the Chartres Pilgrimage this year, and I couldn't for the life of me remember how to ask, "What order are you?" in French. XP Thanks a ton. :)