An Old School Catholic Message Board

Medical Marijuana Or Weed In General

BitterHoney

• 2 years later...
On 22.01.2015 at 1:39 AM, veritasluxmea said:

Well, here's some data. For people addicted to marijuana (use it on a regular basis), it can lead to brain damage. This was "discovered" last year, actually. 

http://www.medicaldaily.com/marijuana-use-causes-brain-damage-confirmed-241869

Of course, supporters of marijuana argue that it can still be used safely as long as it's rare. Unfortunately, this isn't good news for people who use pot on a regular basis. Brain damaging or not, it still gets you high. Yes, you can be arrested for driving while high, like driving while drunk. It's not legal to drive while high in any state. 

All lies, lies. Although, what I mean ...;)

• 2 weeks later...
little2add

Definition of gateway drug

:  a drug (such as alcohol or marijuana) whose use is thought to lead to the use of and dependence on a harder drug (such as cocaine or heroin)

Anastasia13
On 1/15/2015 at 7:59 PM, veritasluxmea said:

And atheism 

and satanism

Actual proof atheists worship satan. checkmate atheists

American Dad - Stans Satanic Friend

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCa5lwlTDsU

Edited by Anastasia (L&T)

Anastasia13
7 hours ago, little2add said:

Definition of gateway drug

:  a drug (such as alcohol or marijuana) whose use is thought to lead to the use of and dependence on a harder drug (such as cocaine or heroin)

Is this the case for chemo and glaucoma patients or mainly for recreational users?

little2add
43 minutes ago, Anastasia (L&T) said:

Is this the case for chemo and glaucoma patients or mainly for recreational users?

facts_zps03e7kbgs.jpg

• 2 months later...
Child of the child

I smoked weed and did drugs for 20 years and it got me in ruins. Don't do drugs the bible says. Drugs is considered sorcery in the Greek translation. 

I know lots of you will debate it but in the long run you know in your heart and mind its wrong and disrespects God. 

If you are addicted and say you need it to go to sleep or whatever it may be please just pray to God and ask Him to help you with another solution. 

Amen