An Old School Catholic Message Board

Maximilian's Son, Aaron, Has Died (Info For Vsers)

AnneLine

Hi, all,

Some of the new people may not know me, because I haven't been posting much, but I used to spend a fair amount of time in VS, as did Maximilian. 

I'm posting this on here because I know some of you don't go to the Open Mic, and might miss this.  It is NOT a Vocation Station thing... but please DO keep this thread here.

Maximilian spent a lot of time on Vocation Station at one point, and I think some of you may want to know....

She asked me to post a prayer request for her and Aaron in the Prayer Room, and I have done that.  And I resurrected the 'Update' thread Max started in Open Mic before all the changes a few months ago so anyone who wishes to leave a message could do so.

Max's foster son, Aaron, passed away very suddenly on January 13. He had been doing well in treatment for his cancer, but things changed fairly suddenly earlier this week, and he went into multiple-organ failure and then passed away early in the morning of the 13th.  

She asks that you pray for the repose of his soul, and that you would also pray for her.

I know Max would like me to thank you for your prayers and support over the last few months.  I do not know if she will feel able to post on Phatmass for a while, but I am sure at some point she may read your comments.  You can also PM them to her or to me, and I am sure she will get them.  There is a thread in Open Mic called 'updates' which is the one she started asking for prayers for Aaron and herself a few months ago.... it's probably the best place to leave her a message if you don't want to PM her.

Blessings,

AnneLine

P.S. Praying for all of you, and let us remember to tell all those we cherish that we love them, because we just never know.   I love all of you, and you are in my prayers.

(You may also remember that she lost her beloved cat a few months back, so this is a double-loss for her....)   Please do keep her in your prayers...

Lord have mercy on his soul! Max if you read this, I'm so sorry and wish I could be there to give you a hug! :heart:

funeral-candle.gif

Thank you all so very much. It is a difficult time and not made easier by circumstances around his birth family......however, he was reconciled to all of them in the end and for that I thank God as it meant so much to him.

Please continue to pray, you are all in my intentions and I will update later on in the week.

Thank you for the update Max. I'm glad to hear that he was able to be reconciled to his birth family. Sending you a long distance hug.

maximillion,

I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of your son, Aaron.  I truly cannot imagine what it would be like to lose a child.  You, your family, and your son Aaron are in prayers and will continue to be.  I will add Aaron, you, and your family to our prayer basket where we keep all the intentions we pray for daily at our house here.  I happened to read AnneLine's post for the first time just as the clock struck 3:00pm, the hour of Mercy, and called me to prayer.  

Our Lord Jesus promised to St. Faustina, that he would refuse nothing to a soul who remembered Him in His Passion and asked for graces in virtue of His Passion.  Trusting in Our Lord's promise, I am asking Him with great confidence that your son Aaron would be with Him in Heaven forever glorifying His Mercy, and that He would pour out abundant graces of mercy, peace, and consolation upon you and your family.  

May Jesus the Divine Mercy, immerse you, your son, and your entire family in the ocean of His Merciful Love giving each of you every grace and blessing and fill you with His peace.  And May our Most Blessed Mother, Mary Mother of Tenderness and Mercy, wrap you in Her Mantle and keep you always close to most loving Heart of Her Son Jesus.   

J.M.+J.T.

maximillion I wanted to let you know that I am having a mass offered for Aaron and have been praying very fervently for his soul. Another prayer for him:

Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon him; may his soul rest in peace. Amen. :amen: 

"The spirit lives, as long as the living remember"!-Old Indian saying
My thoughts and prayers and most sincere condolences to Max and all of her family and friends!!Also..
Losing a furbaby can be just as traumatic and heartbreaking as well! I hope she will consider saving a life in need of a furever home!!