An Old School Catholic Message Board

I'm New Except I'm Not

Donna

Hey Pham ~

Who is still here from over ten years ago?

I get here every once in a while and (I fear) give the same update. But I want to once again!! Thank you guys, because I am STILL in remission from Graves Disease -- ten YEARS!!! I will always remember posting when I was so ill, and the cruel docs wouldn't get me in to get the meds I needed, and you guys were praying and fasting. BUT....thanks to Our Lord and many other factors, it is like an old time which has passed away.

I'm a full time musician the past 2+ years, which is what I longed for, for decades. It is amesome to have the health needed for that.

And just....finding my way now that the 7 dwarves are not little any more.

Godspeed!!

-D

PS -- I don't think I'd ever previously posted a picture of me for my profile.

Edited by Donna

Ash Wednesday

Hi Donna!

Great to see you! I remember discussing my hypothyroidism with you. I'm glad you're still in remission. You're like the Remission Musician!

IcePrincessKRS

Donna! ♡♡♡♡ I'm not around nearly as often as I used to be, but so glad I was here today to see your update. I'm so happy for you. It's so good to hear things are going well.

franciscanheart

I'm thinking I barely missed you, but it's always good to see the old members come back (and the ones who are still around get all excited). I'm glad you're still in remission! :like:

PhuturePriest

I remember you clearly. I can't believe it's been ten years.

Ten years ago, I was 8.

Just wanted to make you feel old.

Ten years ago, I was 8.

Just wanted to make you feel old.

That matters as much now as you mattered ten years ago

How thrilling!

I'd frogotten that I'd posted this, in true blonde fashion  :crusader:   No offense, blondies out there.

PhuturePriest, it's true, I am REALLY old. I recommend it!

Ash, I love it....Remission Musician. Yes, I recall our discussions, but I reckon I've forgotten much about what I geeked out about then. Too busy living (which is very cool). It's so good to see ya here!

Franciscanheart heck yeah, I remember you - that sig gave ya away LOL you're a girl not a man us'all. Fiery -- and well read!

Anomoly :japanese: thank you!

Tony, appreciate you asking about the music (and thanks for the wehcome back). Yes, I will say something on that in the next reply or two. Nice to meet ya.

Lil Red and KMSssss (Ice Princessss)....it's been too long... and I'm sure y'all have had a lot that has happened, both sublime and :flex2: , knowing y'all are the real deal. Thank you, my sisters!!!!!

(Pics on the next reply, I've been really spoiled the past 2 yrs)

Hmmm, gotta figure out the image posting situation here, what I'm doing isn't working.

Ah well, it's good for humility.

Edited by Donna