An Old School Catholic Message Board

Welcome to the upgraded phorum

dUSt

Look around and check things out. Use this thread to tell me what needs fixing, or just to complain without offering constructive feedback.

Nihil Obstat

Looks go so far dude. I like that the mobile site is more full featured now.

Do all the codes work in the same way?

Ancilla Domini

Great! I like the way it looks.

The sign-in option for registered users doesn't work for me. I had to drag it into a new tab to sign in.

Also, I don't know if this is just for me or for everyone, but none of the buttons (do you call them buttons?) on the top right work for me; ie, notifications, messages, +Create, and the drop-down menu next to my name.

drop down menu to sign in doesn't work. I had to click on sign up, then click on sign in. Also the drop down menu for my name doesn't work either. 

puellapaschalis

The sign-in option for registered users doesn't work for me. I had to drag it into a new tab to sign in.

drop down menu to sign in doesn't work. I had to click on sign up, then click on sign in. Also the drop down menu for my name doesn't work either. 

​Ditto here.

Ancilla Domini

The pull-down menus are now working for me. Refresh and see if they are fixed.

​All's good here!

Ancilla Domini

One more quibble and then I'll shush. :P I can't comment on the statuses unless I click on them. I also can't see comments on statuses unless I click on the statuses.

Don't seem to be able to preview posts

​I can preview and view the last post by hovering over the post title in the index. Is this what you're talking about?

Nihil Obstat

I finally logged on with my laptop, seems fine here too so far. I still think it seems fairly slow though. Maybe that's just because we are suddenly up after a week of downtime.