An Old School Catholic Message Board

Welcome to the upgraded phorum

dUSt

AccountDeleted

​Oooh, good to know! Cheers!

[Not quite brave enough to try it experimentally though!]

​To test it, go to a thread where you have no intention of replying. Click on quote for any post and then experiment on that quote by putting in the paras, selecting and deleting.That way, if you have problems, you can always just click on the Go Back button on your browser without submitting the reply to get out of it.

Don't choose a topic where you do want to reply because if you mess up, every time you go back to try to reply, the messed up quote will still be there because it saves any reply you make. Just keep practicing (with submitting the reply) and you will get it eventually. that's how I learned.

​To test it, go to a thread where you have no intention of replying. Click on quote for any post and then experiment on that quote by putting in the paras, selecting and deleting.That way, if you have problems, you can always just click on the Go Back button on your browser without submitting the reply to get out of it.

Don't choose a topic where you do want to reply because if you mess up, every time you go back to try to reply, the messed up quote will still be there because it saves any reply you make. Just keep practicing (with submitting the reply) and you will get it eventually. that's how I learned.

​Like internet scrap paper ;)

HopefulHeart

​Yes, I thought that would work and kept trying it, with no results :wacko: that's why I was getting so frustrated, because usually/previously you could just backspace out of whatever mess you'd put yourself in!

​Hm, it's unfortunate that backspacing doesn't work consistently. I'm glad that nunsense was able to give some helpful tips! :)