An Old School Catholic Message Board

A Tiny Bit of News

totustuus20

totustuus20

So last weekend I went on a come and see to the Motherhouse with the order I am discerning with. With the blessing of the Vocations Director, I have requested entrance into Postulancy for August 2015. I am super excited but I would appreciate prayers!

TheresaThoma

They are a wonderful community. I discerned with them,very briefly and I know a few of the Sisters. In fact the youth minister from my old parish joined them. I believe she is a novice now.

​Religious Sisters of Mercy of Alma!

​Ha that's wonderfully ironic - they're the main community I've been discerning with as well.  I visited with their Tulsa sisters a month ago and have been in touch with Sr. Mary Hanah.  Could you message me your e-mail? I would love to ask you some questions if you're open to that :)

totustuus20

​Ha that's wonderfully ironic - they're the main community I've been discerning with as well.  I visited with their Tulsa sisters a month ago and have been in touch with Sr. Mary Hanah.  Could you message me your e-mail? I would love to ask you some questions if you're open to that :)

​Absolutely! I will message you right now!

That's beautiful! Please be assured of my prayers! I know the feeling! heehee Can be exciting but you can also feel quite nervous sometimes... but all for the glory of God...He loves you very much. Don't forget to take one day at a time! heehee 

Love and prayer, 
Kim-Therese x

IgnatiusofLoyola

This isn't "Tiny News" this is BIG NEWS!! That's a huge step! I hope you get an answer soon.

totustuus20

This isn't "Tiny News" this is BIG NEWS!! That's a huge step! I hope you get an answer soon.

​I hope I get the APPLICATION soon! haha there are still so many steps between where I am and where the convent is. The VD thinks all will go well, lets just pray the Postulant Mistress agrees!