An Old School Catholic Message Board

If marijuana is legal is it moral?

​Pope St. Pius X and Pope Leo XIII were both rather fond of Vin Mariani. Do you think they sinned by drinking it?

I'm not my brothers keeper.  As far as I know both were good men   

In my own case,  James 1:14-15 May be applicable

“But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed. Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death.”

Nihil Obstat

I'm not my brothers keeper.  As far as I know both were good men   

In my own case,  James 1:14-15 May be applicable

“But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed. Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death.”

​That is a non-answer. You have implied in this and other threads that several Phatmassers use drugs recreationally and you have mocked them and cast aspersions on their morality. Be consistent. 

​Pope St. Pius X and Pope Leo XIII were both rather fond of Vin Mariani. Do you think they sinned by drinking it?

It seems to me though, that this is different from casual, recreational use. Maybe not 100% medicinal, but more medicinal than recreational. That being said, I can't quite make out what the poster says. 

Nihil Obstat

It seems to me though, that this is different from casual, recreational use. Maybe not 100% medicinal, but more medicinal than recreational. That being said, I can't quite make out what the poster says. 

To my knowledge it was marketed sort of the same as things like tonic water. Basically a cure for everything with a wink and a nudge. A make you feel good kind of drink. 

And I am sure it did make you feel good. Lol.

AccountDeleted

doughnut feed the troll

feed him with doughnuts and nothing else. He's not interested in conversation.

​You make me laugh. :) 

​That is a non-answer. You have implied in this and other threads that several Phatmassers use drugs recreationally and you have mocked them and cast aspersions on their morality. Be consistent. 

we are dicusing "if pot i moral if its legal" aren't we?

i havent singled anyone out, or didnt intend too

Edited by little2add

you could be a little less condescending, yourself

you seem to take great joy in mocking people you don't agree with.

PS: i like to drink beer

Nihil Obstat

you could be a little less condescending, yourself

you seem to take great joy in mocking people you don't agree with.

PS: i like to drink beer

​Please show how the quoted post is condescending. You will find that you cannot, because it is not.