An Old School Catholic Message Board

High School Boys Aren't Disgusting Pigs?!?!

PhuturePriest

PhuturePriest

Though I am taking a very refreshing break away from Phatmass for Lent, I had to cut in for a moment to share this video that Jason Evert shared. It's very genuine and puts high school boys in a good light for once.

AccountDeleted

Interesting that they are Australian (love their accents), and that All.u.re is a female site and this video was put out in honour of International Woman's Day.

Is it really so rare to find nice guys these days that a video has to be made about it? I know that my brothers (six of them) are nice guys, as are my numerous nephews, so I guess it isn't news to me that there are nice guys in the world (high school age and much older)..But ti's still good to see something positive online. The site seems pretty positive too, but then I haven't read through it all.

http://allureworkshop.org/

PhuturePriest

THOSE high school boys aren't disgusting pigs. 

All others will be judged on their own merits. 

I was making a sarcastic quip on the societal belief that high school boys are disgusting pigs whose very existence hinges upon how many women they have sex with.

Ash Wednesday

Fun fact: pigs wallow in mud because they do not have sweat glands to cool themselves off. But if given the choice, they would prefer to wallow in clean water. Ironically, they also do not gorge on food if at endless disposal, but a sheep will.