An Old School Catholic Message Board

Meme of the Day

AccountDeleted

AccountDeleted

ihxJIEr.jpg?1

​Poor guy - his exaggerations would probably have gone unnoticed in a non public person but he had to repeat his stories just one too many times on TV - and finally people started calling him on them. NBC also lost their medical expert recently because she ignored an ebola quarantined when she returned from an ebola treatment clinic in Africa. When are public people going to realize that they are being scrutinized a lot more closely than us ordinary folks?

ij4ci.jpg

Credo in Deum

Thanks, I was able to get it to work the exact same time you posted.  It didn't work when I put in the url, so I just went back in and used the "insert media" button.  Weeeeeee!

g1359582731380911028.jpg

Edited by Credo in Deum

Not A Mallard

a467d652855e9de4598470b9e1b43e9a.jpg

​Considering how much you prefer old movies over contemporary movies, I'm kind of shocked that you're a Whovian.

AccountDeleted

​Considering how much you prefer old movies over contemporary movies, I'm kind of shocked that you're a Whovian.

​I'm not a Whovian. My sister-in-law and her family are all extreme Whovians, but my only encounter with the Doc was when I lived in London in 1979 and met Tom Baker during a public appearance. I used to think Baker was  kind of cute in a tousled hair and rumpled clothes kind of way so watched a few shows, but I never really bought into the whole Who mania.

I like David Tennant for an entirely personal reason - we are related through the Scottish side of the family and I only found this out by watching a TV program that helps celebrities trace their ancestry. 

I did watch the Who special that had Rowan Atkinson in it - because I love Atkinson (Black Adder - now that's a show I love!). That was fun.

19594nfhbeu5zjpg.jpg   tumblr_llpf87nh3e1qd8zxoo1_500.jpg