An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dude....

Quietfire

You really need to update your t-shirt collection/choices.  smh. 

I really don't want to have to go to Café press just for a Catholic shirt.

Is there any chance of a Sacred Heart shirt? I think you had one once (unless I'm confusing it with another Catholic site) but I couldn't afford non-essentials when it was available.

I also like the Cross of Lorraine. I'm not sure of its origins and history except that it was the cross used by Joan of Arc, and it was the symbol of the French Resistance in World War II. See this link for samples. http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=cross+of+lorraine+images&qpvt=cross+of+lorraine+images&qpvt=cross+of+lorraine+images&FORM=IGRE

So it has always been, to me, a symbol of living as a Catholic in the world but resisting the world (and all its empty promises).

AccountDeleted

I tried to buy a t-shirt from dUSt once. 

​I bet that's quite a story.... ? (meme does not reflect my level of interest)

mehblack.gif

Credo in Deum

You should make one like this!

image.jpg

The artwork isn't mine, but I think Pope St. JPII in a flying Popemobile on his way to Heaven is amazeballs! I added the "Rock Out" text since I figured it was a good play on words.  

Another idea would be to have a "Let me be Frank" collection which would be shirts with Pope Francis Quotes that deal with every day situations!

Edited by Credo in Deum

I also like the Cross of Lorraine. I'm not sure of its origins and history except that it was the cross used by Joan of Arc, and it was the symbol of the French Resistance in World War II. See this link for samples. http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=cross+of+lorraine+images&qpvt=cross+of+lorraine+images&qpvt=cross+of+lorraine+images&FORM=IGRE

So it has always been, to me, a symbol of living as a Catholic in the world but resisting the world (and all its empty promises).

​On the left side of the shirt - right over the heart. 

​I bet that's quite a story.... ? (meme does not reflect my level of interest)

mehblack.gif

​I am also meh. 

meh.gif

HopefulHeart

I think it would be cool to have a shirt with a large cross printed on the back, so that it looks as if the wearer is bearing the cross. Then the front could say "Take up your cross."

Just an idea that crossed my mind (no pun intended). :)