An Old School Catholic Message Board

"Top Contributors" now accurate. I think.

dUSt

IgnatiusofLoyola

​One factor that affects the meaningfulness of these prop to post ratios is that the phorum has gone through periods of time when there were no props at all, and and also times when a post could get negtive props. I even vaguely remember the props counts being reset, at least once (however I could be wrong about that). I don't remember whether this was due to a system change or because some posters were harassing other posters by using all their props to systematically give negative props to the posts of people they disliked, thus lowering their prop count.

Nihil Obstat

​One factor that affects the meaningfulness of these prop to post ratios is that the phorum has gone through periods of time when there were no props at all, and and also times when a post could get negtive props. I even vaguely remember the props counts being reset, at least once (however I could be wrong about that). I don't remember whether this was due to a system change or because some posters were harassing other posters by using all their props to systematically give negative props to the posts of people they disliked, thus lowering their prop count.

​There was even a time when Lame Board posts did not count towards your post total. What interesting times those were.

IgnatiusofLoyola

As Nihil said above, there have been long periods when Lame Board posts did not count in the post count total. I have no idea whether there was a similar policy toward props given in Lame Board. Have Lame Board props always counted toward total props?

Depending on what the phorum's policy was at any given time concerning props for Lame Board posts and props for Lame Board posts, that could also affect prop/post ratios--particularly for someone who made a lot of posts in Lame Board, or someone who made few, if any Lame Board posts.

IgnatiusofLoyola

Revised second paragraph:

Depending on the phorum's policy at any given time concerning props for Lame Board posts, and whether Lame Board posts counted toward total posts, those policies would affect prop/post ratios--particularly for someone who either made a lot of posts in Lame Board, or someone who rarely, if ever, posted in Lame Board.

Nihil Obstat

Obviously I summoned him out of his self-imposed exile by saying his name three times in a dark room. You are perfectly welcome.

Nihil Obstat

I remember when their was the prop function that could downvote as well. 

​Those were also interesting times. :P

IgnatiusofLoyola

Now that I am looking at a post from Credo, at least a portion of his high prop to post ratio is explained.

Credo has only been a member for roughly a year. During his entire time on Phatmass, the prop system has been in existence, and there were no negative props or resetting of the prop system, (unlike longer-term members, whose total prop counts were affected).

Or, as dUSt suggested earlier, there is a possibiity cheating could be involved. I also wouldn't rule out bribery or blackmail. Welcome back, Credo! :->

AccountDeleted

​Those were also interesting times. :P

​I remember when I was top of the Angels (Archangel I think) and now it's something like Powers... just when you think you've made it, they move the line! :(

resized_pulp-fiction-meme-generator-move

The "Top Contributors" list is now accurate, I think.

Congrats to @Lil Red for being the top phatmass contributor of all time.

Hooray for @Credo in Deum for being the top contributor this year.

Yay for @Ash Wednesday for being the top contributor this month.

Way to go @nunsense for this week!

​I got notification I was tagged and when I clicked on it, I received a 404 error. 

But thanks. :) 

AccountDeleted

​I got notification I was tagged and when I clicked on it, I received a 404 error. 

But thanks. :) 

​I didn't kow what Iggy was talking about with the 404 error but today I have been getting it over and over again and have had to clear the cookie cache about 4 times and then log in again. Weird huh?

error-404-road-not-found-meme-humore.jpg

Credo in Deum

I also wouldn't rule out bribery or blackmail. Welcome back, Credo! :->

I wouldn't rule it out either.  Since I've been a Mediator of Meh I've become drunk with powaaaaa!

d65.gif