An Old School Catholic Message Board

Using the @ symbol is cool!

dUSt

what's the over/under on how many times @hasan uses this on himself  this week?

say, that didn't work..hmm

​Maybe you have to capitalize the H?

say, that didn't work..hmm

@Hasan

Worked for me. When you start typing a popup box should appear where you have to select the name from a list.

IgnatiusofLoyola

Testing 1-2-3

@dUSt

It worked! Kewl! :)

​You are able to use emoticons in your posts. I'm jealous!

Yes, I've cleared my cache several times. I need to spend more time trying to solve my emo problem, or I might be forever emotionless (or at least emoticonless) in this forum. <look of horror>

Later note: Strangely, the emo in the quote came through just fine. <Furrows brow> Now I'm even more puzzled about why I get the 404 Error if I use emos in posts I make. Hmmmmm.........

Where is a scapegoat of the month when I need one! (No, I am not volunteering. As I've said before, I am too thin-skinned and I cry easily.)

Worked for me. When you start typing a popup box should appear where you have to select the name from a list.

@Hasan that was it. haha. Thanks

AccountDeleted

@dUSt - just asking - how in practical terms does thing actually help us? I mean, does it send an email to the person or what does it do? Forgive me if I am out of the loop but I don't have a Facebook account or do any social media so I might not understand how to use this. But hey, I am happy to learn, even at my age! :P

@dUSt - just asking - how in practical terms does thing actually help us? I mean, does it send an email to the person or what does it do? Forgive me if I am out of the loop but I don't have a Facebook account or do any social media so I might not understand how to use this. But hey, I am happy to learn, even at my age! :P

​I believe it sends an email to the person notifying them, unless they have that notification setting turned off. It also puts a notification in their notifications drop-down (again, depending on your settings). Other than that, it makes a nice little convenient link to the person's profile.

AccountDeleted

​I believe it sends an email to the person notifying them, unless they have that notification setting turned off. It also puts a notification in their notifications drop-down (again, depending on your settings). Other than that, it makes a nice little convenient link to the person's profile.

Thanks very much for the info. I will be careful using it because I would hate to spam up someone's email account! :)